What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CRAVING SOUL EATER! - AU fandoms, doubling, canon x OC

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
  2. AU
  3. Foreign
  4. LGTBQ
  5. Magical
  6. Romance
  7. School
  8. Slice of Life
  9. Super Powers

Kurotsuki

Bipolar fanboy
Hi there! The name's Kuro. I'm a high school student currently going through some stuff and I could really use a roleplay to distract me, a friend to talk to, or both. It's been a while since I've done a roleplay on RPN, but I'm hoping this can be my gateway back into it.

I am looking for short-term partners only to roleplay fandom AUs. These will include OCs. I prefer canon x OC ships, and ask that you play my love interest as I will play yours in exchange. Doubling is a must.
Romance is a must and will be one of the main focuses of the rp. LGBTQ+ friendly!
I will rp with any age and skill level, though please put effort into your responses. It doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to build off of and write a decent reply to. I'm semi-literate and average two short paragraphs per response. If English isn't your first language or your grammar isn't perfect, I don't mind.
I won't ghost you, so please don't ghost me. If I need a break I'll tell you.
OOC communication is a must, side chatter is appreciated too.
Let's have fun together!

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Fandoms!

Soul Eater ***CRAVING!***
She-ra and the princesses of power ***

Puella Magi Madoka Magica **
No Game No Life *
Splatoon *​

I always do my best to maintain consistent activity, but due to personal matters there may be times where my replies slow down a bit or I have to take a break. I also struggle with keeping interest and motivation, so I am looking for short-term writing partners only. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread