• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving some Undertale with my oc

ZuzuChan95

Still here
Hello my name is Zuzu and I am currently craving some Undertale rps.
I've been rping for 10+ years. I'm in my mid twenties and I am stay at home mom. My time zone is Pacific time.

I am also aware of some of the AU of undertale such as underswap and underfell. If you wish to rp any other AU then please let me know.

Please send me a pm if you are interested. Do not reply to this thread.

I'm looking for new rp partners who are pretty active. I have some basic rules:
1) Basic grammar is a must for rping. As long as I understand what is happening we'll be fine.
2) Let me know if you think the plot won't work or that you won't be able to rp with me. I've had trouble with people ghosting me. I am anxious to approach people at this time.
3) I do double up as I think it's only fair that I play as a character for you as well.
4) No smut. Not even fade to black.
5) At least be able to reply twice a week. Please let me know if you need a break that way I don't feel like I am pestering you. I may send a pm if it's been a little while since the last reply.
6) Not ghost friendly! Please pm me if you are no longer interested in rping with me. Don't just leave me without notice.
7) Please reply about the same amount as my replies. Replies don't have to be exactly the same length but at least give me something to work with.
8) At least18+ as I don't feel comfortable with rping with minors.

Currently looking for someone to play either Grillby, Gaster, Asgore, or Papyrus.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back