• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving some OFF (mortis ghost) RPs, also interested in D:BH

peachycider

Sneezing three times in a row
Hey there! I'm new... kinda. I had to take a break for a couple months due to stuff piling up in my personal life (can anything say crappy immune system and two new pets??) but I'm back!

I REALLY miss some OFF action, if you don't know what it is but are willing hmu because It's super short and easy to guide you through it in a couple of minutes ;P

I'm also into D:BH, but I'll be honest and say I've got a couple of people for that already, but if you're still down I am!

I'm willing to "double up" as they say, and also down to rp on any site. I'm 17, so heads up if you're uncomfortable with that! I think I'm pretty adaptable and give decent replies despite how casually I speak outside of the rp. Sorry, after so many years of being online I just can't help it, but trust me I can write seriously when I need to... if you want some samples I'm fine with giving some.

I'll be bumping this and checking in frequently because MAN am I really hot for some OFF content right now. Please PM me or comment if you have any sort of interest! I'm in a wide range of fandoms and non-fandom interests so if you think I'd like an idea of yours don't be afraid to ask <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back