• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving some fandoms (looking for miraculous ladybug rn!!))

birdgeoisie

leedle creecher
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!! My name is bird (she/her) and i'm a 20 year old college student in mst currently. cc: I'm looking to start up a few one x ones.

- I will only rp FxF or MxM as the main romance UNLESS you can get me to really love some side pairing or theres some quality chemistry. Of that, I am most interesred in fxf!
- I can write anywhere between a few lines to a few paragraphs. It really depends on my partner's preferences and how interested i am in the RP
- obviously, no godmodding, powerplaying, etc.
- sometimes i post multiple times in a day, and sometimes it may take me a week to get something out. I'll try to make contact ooc if it will take me longer.
-speaking of ooc, i am perfectly fine with chatting outside of the rp, even encourage it, and i love a little plotting and character discussion outside as well
- i adore worldbuilding, so expect that to happen no matter the RP
- i am willing to rp through pms or discord, but not on threads!
- please pm me if you're interested!

I am currently more interested in rping fandoms. As a note, i refuse to play canon characters as the main characters of the RP (unless you have a really convicing plot!), but can certainly try for side characters!

Main Fandoms at the moment (from most interested to least):

Miraculous Ladybug
Yes it is a trash show. Yes i do love it ahfjkalfla i'd be interested in something with our own miraculous holders. Maybe something with the original heroes dealing with new miraculous' they dont know of? Or something outside of paris with all the new world specials? Open to pretty much anything right now! Only looking for fxf with this!

H2O: Just Add Water
One of my favorite shows when i was younger and i've gone back for a rewatch! I've also ssen (most) of the spinoff, Mako Mermaids! No ideas specifically for this one, bur would really love to work something out! Also, expect worldbuilding with this one. I love overthinking the lore of (wonderfully) dumb shows!

How to Train Your Dragon
Ive got a few ideas and a couple OCs! but as always, open to my partners ideas!

Merlin
Ive started a rewatch of this and its,,, just very good. Wholesome. Maybe we could do our own rewrite with uhhh like female arthur and merlin 👀👀

Trollhunters/Tales of Arcadia
I love the entire world of ToA, but i'd be lying if i didnt say trollhunters has a special place in my heart! I've actually got a pretty decent plot for this, if anyone is interested!

star wars (anything set during the original trilogy or afterwards)

Last edited:
Awkwardly pokes my head in if you still are active or interested in a very big fan of trollhunters and would be interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back