• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving some Demon Slayer ocxcanon--possibly even ocxoc? (will double)

Marzopup

Yes, this IS a selfie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Wow, me seeking something that ISN'T My Hero Academia? It's more likely than you think. No such thing as cringe where I'm from, and I want to do some ocxcanon RPs.

My name is Marzo, and I'm a 25 year old graduate student that likes writing inbetween studying how to be a librarian. Here's some of the things I'm looking for:

Must be 18+

Able to provide at least 2 to 3 paragraphs per character. I'm pretty flexible on this rule--if the flow of the RP requires less sometimes, that's fine! And if you want to do more, that's even better.

Able to do m/f and f/f

Literate/Adv. literate

Interested in romance

Willing to play side characters--of course we'll be focusing on our main characters, but I enjoy having my RPs feel rounded out and I'll of course play them as well
And here's what you can expect from me:

A lot of ideas--If you're looking for someone that will give input on plot, I'm your guy.

Able to reply once every 1-2 days, and I'll always communicate if that changes

At least 2 to 3 paragraphs per character, often more and rarely less

Writing f/f or m/f (not interested in m/m right now, sorry!)

Ghosting friendly, I know it can be awkward and sometimes stuff happens

If the RP is going well, I will love your OC and am the type to send you stuff that reminds me of them I find on pinterest, think of a bunch of headcanons with our couples, and possibly even write little spin off one shots.
If it sounds like you might be interested, let's talk some Demon Slayer!

I am all caught up with the manga and the anime, so if you want to remain spoiler free, just let me know.

Who I can play--I'm willing to try anyone if asked. However, I am most experiences with Inosuke, Rengoku, Obanai, and Tengan.

On my end, I have multiple OCs and I'd be happy to use any of them depending on who you're most comfortable writing! Rengoku, Genya, Inosuke and Zenitsu are my main choices for my girls, as well as Mitsuri for a male OC of mine. The reason I put possible ocxoc is that I have a pair of twins and neither of them are really shipped with canons, so if you're interested in seeing them I'm totally open to it.

Please PM if interested, thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back