• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧✦ Craving search ((Dragon Age, Batman, Sherlock Holmes, Marvel, Star Trek, Harry Potter))

Stem

Resistance is futile.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hey all! A new craving search. I'd like to play the character in bold.

Dragon Age

Fenris/Anders
Iron Bull/Dorian
OC/OC

Batman

Joker/Batman
Joker/Male OC
Joker/Riddler

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock/Watson (ACD, BBC, Downey-verse)

Marvel

Captain America/Loki

Keywords: drama // mistaken identity // lies

Loki has figured out how to take down the Avengers, once and for all. He's going to do it from the inside out. He lures several S.H.I.E.L.D agents to a location, posing as a member of Hydra, and kills all but one, framing the long active group. He takes the identity of a female agent, intent on playing survivor and working his way up through the ranks of S.H.I.E.L.D under the cover of vengeance against those who killed his companions.

Unfortunately, he didn't realize that the identity he stole belonged to none other than Captain America's girlfriend.

Basically Loki kills Shannon and takes her identity, not realizing who she is. He decides to use her relationship with Steve to his advantage, but along the way starts to fall for him 😱

Captain America/Male OC
Thor/Bucky

Star Trek

Kirk/Spock
Sevenofnine/Tuvok (Not mxm but ^^)
Harry Kim/Tom Paris
Julian Bashir/Garrak

Harry Potter

Harry/Draco
Severus/Male OC

My general rp rules:

+ I role-play via PM or discord
+ 3rd person past tense or present
+ Multiple paragraphs
+ Spelling and grammar please
+ I like to chat OOC. I can get intimidated pretty easily if my rp partners seem cold or unwilling to talk ^^;
+ I try to reply at least once a day, I'll be patient if you need more time.
+I will let you know if I'd like to discontinue for whatever reason
+Ditch friendly

This couldn’t be happening.

Zander leaned more firmly against the door when he felt it pulse against him, accompanied by a harsh THUMP. His heart was racing so fast it was hard to think beyond the rapid pounding in his ears.

He still wasn’t entirely sure what was going on. He’d woken up late for work—like usual—he’d gone to make breakfast, Tyler was still sick, so he’d made some extra eggs in an effort to help his roommate towards a speedy recovery. When he’d been lifting the frying pan from the stove, he’d turned around just in time to narrowly avoid his roommate lurching towards him.

Zander considered himself someone with a pretty strong stomach. He could watch all eight Saw movies in a row without even flinching. Horror had always been his thing, the gorier the better, really.

But Zander would admit when he’d seen his roommate, sallow-skinned, eyes red and bulging out of his skull, grotesque, dark red lines trailing from the other’s mouth and down his straining throat, he’d screamed like a little girl.

And then continued to scream when Tyler, after landing with his elbow on their gas stove, had risen while the sleeve of his batman pajamas rapidly caught fire, looking entirely unconcerned.

Zander would have asked if he was all right, or run for the fire extinguisher, or—any number of things, really—but then Tyler had snarled, and jerked towards him again, and self preservation instincts won out over loyalty to this stranger he’d met on Craig’s list four months ago.

He should have ran for the door, but instead he’d just scrambled back as far as he could, ending up tripping over the back of the couch.

Whatever the fuck was wrong with Tyler, he didn’t seem to be as clumsy, unfortunately. Before Zander could get his bearings he was pinned down by the six foot tall jock, putrid breath heaving onto his face. Zander wasn’t scrawny, but he didn’t spend all his time lifting, either. For the first time in his life he regretted pouring his focus into marketing instead of baseball, in college.

Using all the luck he’d probably ever have in his life, he managed to fight his way out from under the deranged lunatic using nothing but a throw pillow and a lot of determination.

Then, he’d promptly locked himself in the bathroom, and started to cry. He hadn’t cried since the seventh grade, but he thought after a near-death experience, tears could be allowed.

Tyler pounded on the door again, letting out a roar that didn’t even sound human, and Zander looked around the bathroom for anything that could be used as a weapon.

The plunger? The shower curtain rod? Maybe if he caught the other off guard he could just spray windex in his face and hope for the best…

“Hey, Tyler? Bud? It’s me, your old buddy Zander? The guy who covered your rent last month?”

The only response was more snarling.

“Yeah, okay. Gotcha.” Zander heaved a big breath, and decided to take the cowards smart way out. “HELP! MY CRAZY ROOMMATE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!” The walls were thin, someone had to hear him, right? The lock on their front door had been broken for ages (neither of them were too eager to pay to get it fixed), and for once he was glad that the both of them were so god damn cheap.

A splintering noise from behind him had Zander whipping around, alarmed to see that one of Tyler’s meaty fists were starting to break through the flimsy wooden door.

“Oh, holy shit.”

This couldn’t be happening. What even was happening? He’d heard some reports in the news lately, of people getting attacked on the streets by crazy people, of hospitals starting to fill up with patients, but…it all seemed so far removed. Tyler had just had like…a cold, it hadn’t even looked that bad. Just yesterday he’d texted him about grabbing a six pack from the corner store. Just yesterday.

Last edited:
Id truly want a Star trek M/M. But unfortunately not with these two because I didnt really enjoy either... 😑😶

I unfortunately don't go in for your pairings, but I've been a Voyager lover since I was in second grade. ^^; Seasons 5, 6, and 7 are the best, so you'll definitely enjoy them! Here's a free bump for your search. <3

If you're down for doing Sherlock Holmes using the downey junior version of him I'm happy to try it out. I loved his version of sherlock...i've seen an episode of the bbc show..but not enough to judge it/play in the universe.

I am an avid Spock/Kirk writer, if you would like some reference you can look at my writing style here: clickie. I prefer Discord, if you're interested in chatting, you can hit me up there under MadKat#8127.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back