• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving Romance Double Up RP Marvel/Supernatural/Black Butler/Wynonna Earp/Sense8 + More READ ME

RunawayGirl

Pro-Escapist of Reality
Hey all! Yes, another partner search. I have been currently watching the new seasons added to Netflix, so of course I'm craving some old time favorites and some randoms.

Just for you guys to get to know me, my name is Maxine, I'm a girl from the West Coast. My schedule is a little weird due to work, college and y'know. Life, so I hope you all can understand. I'm very respectful, I don't ask for a lot other than some detailed responses, I don't need a book. Though to start, it may be long, but please do not get the impression I need every sentence to be lengthy, just as long as I got some detail and sensory juicy stuff. I am really okay with pretty much anything but not too fond of crossovers. If there is one listed here, that is the only one I am interested in. I do FxF pairings, MxM, FXM as well however I do not do Canon x Canon. My apologies. Everything in parentheses is what I am craving and want you to play, though I can play pretty much anyone from the list, any character. If you want a character in return from another fandom, please do inquire. I do not watch anime outside of Black Butler, or Castlevania, Ghost in the Shell, so I cannot play very much in that department, not really my scene however I am very skilled in other places. Only thing I ask as rules; If you want to abandon RP, please SAY SO. Do not just leave, I find that disrespectful and rude in general, respect the other. Also, always tell me if I am getting out of character or have plot ideas, or new ideas as we go along, I LOVE that. Also, if there is a character YOU WANT that I want to pair, we can always do separate conversations to do separate RP's.

• Tombstone (1999) (Doc Holliday) (WILLING TO CROSSOVER WITH Wynonna Earp universe)
  • Wynonna Earp (Doc Holliday)
  • Black Butler (Sebastian)
  • Altered Carbon Netflix Original (Tak)
  • Supernatural (Dean Winchester)
  • Iron Man, Tony Stark (seen all Iron Man's and Avengers + Age of Ultron, not the latest though, please don't spoil for me)
  • Sense8 Netflix Original (Wolfgang)
  • Riverdale (Jughead Jones)
  • Samurai Jack (Jack)
  • The Magicians (Eliot Waugh)
  • And as always, musician RP, would like to keep it rock/rap motif. (Jimmy Page, G-Eazy, Jim Morrison, Marilyn Manson) Always ask, I can always research as long as you keep up your end.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back