• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving : PsychoPass (1x1)

Necrefiri

The Ashen One
tumblr_olh30m1Edk1vlkap1o1_500.gifv

So as the thread title mentions i'm wanting to play around in the psychopass universe.
I'm happy to do originals or mess around with the cannon characters a bit.
I'm in what you'd call my late twenties so please no one under 18 not to mention this particular series also has a lot of adult content so adults only please.
I prefer female roles they're just what I'm more into and comfortable with, however i don't mind doubling up on occasion if it aid's the plot and seems feasible.
I'll always share side/background characters of varying genders and sexualities.
I've done semi lit, lit, and advanced lit in my long roleplay history but coming off a bit of a hiatus here i'm thinking right between semi lit and lit is where i'll be falling.
Although to be completely transparent my post length varies depending on interest in the plot and set up as well as if there is a lot for the character to do or if they're just talking.
Hrmm i believe that's it for those details.

I'm open to hear your ideas for the psycho pass universe
Bear in mind what i've written below is starting point we can tweek and adjust as needed

Canon x OC

Hunting Dog x Investigator
Investigator x Investigator
Hunting Dog x Hunting Dog
Hunting Dog x Civilian

2 Original Plots

A young woman is exposed to murder through an experience with her own family. When the authorities come to pick her up they find that her psycho-pass is right at the brink. A little bit of therapy would be a saving grace. So they assigned her to a therapist and hope she might be a soul that can be saved. The two grow close over time as he hasn't always been a supporter of the system. Finding that often the system steamrolls too many innocent people forcing them into a corner when they can't help the situation they're caught up in.

Their sessions come to a close as she's cleared with a healthy psycho pass but the two decide not to cease all contact. He claims it's because the journey to recovery is never over and having a healthy relationship can never hurt. She agrees as she'll take any excuse to stay close. One night she's over for dinner and everything is going fine until a psychotic former patient makes their entrance. He had opened the door and when she heard the yelling and threats she knew something was wrong. She proceeds to head to the office where she knew he kept a firearm knowing full well that his work was dangerous in nature.

It comes to a halt when she sees the patient having him cornered with a knife. She tells him to close his eyes and soon enough she's shot the patient and ended the chaos. Her psycho pass spikes beyond where it had been before. As required he calls the authorities but even after he explains what happened she's shipped off to the facility likely never to be seen again. He just can't accept it and begins campaigning for a change to her status.

Fast forward a few months and he's gotten the authorities so far that she's able to be released as a hunting dog. Still chained but at least she isn't in a box rotting away. Having heard the success of his efforts the therapist decides an occupation change is in order. He feels he failed her before and now wants to make up for it by becoming an investigator. Thinking he can keep an eye on her and facilitate an easier time for the hunting dog he believes doesn't belong in the ranks.

When the world is drowning in crime and in shambles. Anyone is willing to do anything to pull it back together again. The SIBYL initiative was born of such a desperate place. Even though people were crying out for order they felt themselves hesitant to hand their every being over to a computerized system. Even so the initiative continued. However, the government knew that every move would be scrutinized. Too much on the wrong side of the scale and Sibyl would fail returning the world to what it was before.

In hopes of a smooth installation the PSB looked into the police academy which they believed was brimming with potential for its first set of investigators. However when scans began it was shown that there were just as many clear psycho passes as there were cloudy ones. It turned out that a good cop had to be able to think like a criminal to keep up and sometimes they couldn’t turn it off.

Though there was some risk associated with these cloudy individuals the system found a use for them. Investigators would become the supervisors with the big stick and the clouded individuals would become the expendable dogs ready to hunt. Two people who were equals before the system went live would now be on opposite sides of the coin. To try and reduce animosity between master and dog the system allowed the first set of investigators to choose their partner and the PSB would operate in co operative pairs so that every dog had its guardian who would put them down the minute they stepped out of line.

Before it all changed she was at the bottom of the pile her physicals just didn’t seem to be on par with her classmates although her deductive skills were just as sharp as anyone else. He on the other hand was the type who could walk into a building with a clean wrap and out with a few civil suits claiming he’d gone too far. He never liked her back at the academy and thought she was a liability. Needless to say he isn’t thrilled when she’s the only option for him to get out of prison and back into the field. Everyones curious to see if this pair will make or break the new system.

Last edited:
Hello. If you’re still open and looking for someone who understands the world of pychopass then I am your guy. I am more then open to playing either the investigator or a hound. Depends what you desire as most roles if investigator is one who works for the system. And one who hunts would have to be one damned by the system.

Hello. If you’re still open and looking for someone who understands the world of pychopass then I am your guy. I am more then open to playing either the investigator or a hound. Depends what you desire as most roles if investigator is one who works for the system. And one who hunts would have to be one damned by the system.
Sent you a message . Still currently looking and maybe taking on more than one in this universe since there are a lot of directions it can be taken in.

Hello there, if you're still looking I would love to do the second plot with you. I do want to be upfront and let you know I am busy but I should be able to get you at least one reply a week. If you have any questions for me please feel free to send a pm my way thanks!

I binged both seasons within a week last year, i am interested
although i will need to refresh myself with the show, as i said its been a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back