• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Craving Passengers RP

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw
tumblr_ogrik4w8Ei1r5joqho4_400.gif

"So why did you give up your life on Earth?"

5000 Brave people give up their lives on Earth to embark on a journey to inhabit a new planet Homestead II aboard the Avalon. All of the future colonists and crew are sealed away in hibernation pods to sleep through the 120 year voyage. When the Avalon passes through an asteroid field the ship malfunctions and wakes up (2-4) passengers 90 years early. Some of the distraught passengers try to go back to sleep, but it won't work. Maybe there was a reason that they were woken up...

What I'm looking for:

I don't really care how long your posts are as long as I can respond to it effectively. So someone that can write at least two to three paragraphs would be a plus. I am willing to double and have it be four people  instead of two. I would like for the characters to be 18+ years old. 

I think this would be a fun rp to do, if you're interested let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back