• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving OC Assassin's Creed RP

LullabySiren

I have been playing so much Assassin's Creed lately (specifically Origins and Valhalla, a bit of Odyssey), that I've come to the realization that it would make a fantastic RP.

Now, this is a surprise rather than a spoiler this is your warning. There are characters that appear in Valhalla from both Origins and Odyssey, which I really loved. I share this because it's that occurring that gave me the idea. I'd love to have OCs but I might be comfortable with someone portraying Bayek if they felt they could really pull him off.

If this is something that interests you, and you fit what I'm searching for below, then shoot me a message and let's do this!

As a side note: I do prefer to chat OOC on Discord, as I get immediate notifications. The sooner we figure out our characters, the sooner we have fun is how I see it.

Seeking:
  • Partner must be 18+ (non-negotiable)
  • Multi-Para to Novella
  • FxM or FxNB
  • More active RP partners
  • Literate (errors do occur, we all do it)
About Me:
  • RPing since the days of Lycosia/Mystical Tavern (15+ yrs)
  • Over 25
  • Stay at home dog & cat mom
  • Writer
  • Singer
  • Baker
Genres:
  • Romance
  • Action
  • Drama
  • Mystery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back