• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving MHA RP OC x CC AU Ideas

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Dystopian
  6. LGTBQ
  7. Romance

Green Glow

Bust :(
So I'm craving an MHA RP, mostly because I have an idea for a new character that I'd like to try out, but also an AU idea I'd like to try out as well. I am 100% caught up on the manga and can play literally anyone for you, hero or villain. As for me I'd enjoy it if someone could play Katsuki Bakugou for me but since I am aware that he is not only my favorite I do have backups, I'm not stingy so if playing him is an issue for you then we can see which one of my backups you'd be willing to play instead. I am LBGTQ friendly so don't worry about making characters or asking for relationships regarding it.

So onto my AU ideas

Soulmate: These can be mixed with the more serious AU or even together maybe you have some AU ideas as well, some these are for the most part pretty light hearted so they can also fit into slice of life or more normal AU's.

Body Swap: You swap bodies with your soulmate for a day and have to live as them, learning as much as you can about them before you have to switch back (we can extend the time period or or make it so a requirement has to be met if you'd like this one to last more than a day kike having to meet up with your soulmate to switch back)

Quirk Swap: Pretty much like Body Swap but with just with quirks, one day you randomly wake up with your Soulmate's quirk and have to learn how to use it (This like body swap can last for a day, giving you a clue as to who your soulmate might be or we can go the route of having a requirement as state before)

20 questions: You can hear the voice of your soulmate but you can only ask them 20 yes or no questions to try and figure out who they are or where they are. You can win the opportunity to get another 20 questions at which point your soulmate will be given two options for a task that you have to complete before you can have your next 20 questions. You can decline the task and your soulmate will be given two more options to pick from but there is a good chance the task options will be harder or more unfavorable than the last one. This goes both ways, if they want another 20 questions as well.

Alternate world: This is an isekai AU where the love interest of our choice gets sent to an alternate world. This is a post-apocalyptic world, in this world the quirk doomsday did happen so only the quirkless and those with weaker quirks survived and society had to start over so now at this point people with quirks only make up about 20% of the population and the level of quirk strength is just now returning to the level of strength in the MHA canon universe so don't worry about how strong your quirk should be. Quirks aren't looked upon very fondly in this world since they caused the last apocalypse supposedly.

(spoilers for two heroes, world heroes mission, and certain parts in the manga regarding the Nomu)

In this world an organization much like Humerize actually caused the quirk doomsday only unlike in World Heroes Mission they succeeded, killing off nearly every quirk user except for those with quirks weak enough to survive the trigger bombs, the quirkless and quirkless people who have recessive quirk genes, as well as quirk users that were loyal to the organization. However the organization did not account for one thing, the existence of the Nomu, the nomu were not natural so their bodies easily adapted and they survived the quirk doomsday but with no one to control them,m, they were to their own devices and became more or less wild beasts, reproducing with each other over the years to create stronger and stronger nomu wit more complex quirks especially given the fact that Nomu already have multiple quirks, to begin with. However, since the only people that were left either had no quirks or had weak quirks or at best average quirks they were put at a severe disadvantage. So they created a paradise in a secluded part of the world hidden away from the Nomu. However, over the years the population unsurprisingly grew so they had to expand, but this was risky to the Nomu's existence. This is how the Conscription Act was born. Those born with quirks would be conscripted into the King's service and made hunters, their jobs were simple, dispatch the Nomu and reclaim the world for mankind because what better way to fight off monsters than with more monsters?

Keep in mind that no one knows the truth about how and they the quirk doomsday happened all those years ago except for the royal family and their personal guard who are comprised of the families of the quirk users that were loyal to the organization for a place in the new world all those years ago, there are whisper and rumors about what actually happened all those years ago, but it's been generations and even those some people may have witnessed the incident all those years ago, even they had no idea who exactly caused it just that it wasn't natural, but heh are largely dismissed as old wives tales. However, the love interest having been through something similar in their own world but being able to prevent it would know something is up but wouldn't have the means to prove it at first and it wouldn't be wise to try and topple a government with no proof.

So their objectives are to get back home but also get to be bottom of what happened in this world and prove that the royal family and their circle have been lying about how the world nearly ended for generations and liberate the people from their rule, by since they have quirks they will be conscripted as hunters with our characters so they also have to work around that

The types of Nomu vary

D Rank- White Nomu: The easiest to kill

C Rank-Black Nomu: Harder because they can regenerate

B Rank-Green Nomu: Much like the black Nomu but seem to somehow have body modifications like armor and attached weapons.

A Rank-High End Nomu: Powerful and intelligent Nomu capable of thought regeneration and spawning white Nomu, they can even survive having their heads cut off

S Rank-Near High End: Powerful and intelligent Nomu, much like High End but much more powerful, almost like but not quite at the level of Gigantomachia

In this world, they still have access to modern technology so things like cell phones still exist but the outside world outside the kingdom city is covered in the ruins of the old world, think of modern cities that haven't been lived in for generations, overtaken by nature and worn by time. Hunters are equipped with special suits much like in MHA to help optimize their quirks and make up for their weaknesses so again don't worry about your character's equipment either. There are also rumors of another safe haven out in the world, a moving island that had been able to avoid the Nomu, but of course a, moving island sounds like something out of a fairytale but the love interests would know that this island is real and is the artificial moving island known as I-island. The only issue is they'd still need to find a way to locate the island and get there if they wanted to escape the cultist city. Hunters disappear all the time, fallen in battle never to return so they could just leave and never come back but then they'd have to survive out in the wild in a Nomu-infested world with no support from the kingdom city until they can find a way to get to I-island.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread