• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving lots of things! <3

llSunflowerll

Dark Emperor of Destruction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Like human flesh...

Nah, I don't eat people

Hi! I go by Sunflower or Rice or almost anything tbh I tend to have a different name for everyone lol, I've been rping for almost a decade now (Gross, Im not even that old) and I like to think I'm ok at it. I am in College atm (Kinda sorta) and I moving out in like a month or two so my life is kind of crazy but in the best way it could be!

Anyway,
  • I write around 3 smaller paragraphs to like 5 beefy one depending on the plot and whats happening
    • I would like it if you could try to match tho I do understand when its just like dialogue and not much is happening
  • I don't mind if you're younger then 18
  • I don't have the best grammar, I will be honest and I often over look words I've spelt wrong if the computer doesn't find it so I'm apologizing now
    • Honestly just use punctuation and make sure your sentences make sense
  • I don't have many other rules or anything, I'm pretty chill and open to anything so if you wanna talk I'm here!

Here are some like ideas (They're kind of everywhere)
  • VAMPIRES ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
    • I have made an entire backstory for vampires and I love it so much and I have so many like ocs I want to use
  • Cowboys✧✧✧
    • I love cowboys and westerns and everything about that whole like aesthetic and lifestyle, I don't have any plots really but I'm willing to make one up
  • Super heros✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
    • I'll probably have marvel in the fandoms but I'd love to have a world were we make our own heros and villains, I have a few ideas
  • Space (Like futuristic)✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
    • So many ideas, crash landing, pirates, monarchy kinda stuff, cyborgs, class divide, Scientists, I'm down for almost anything
  • Mafia/Gang✧✧✧✧✧✧
    • I have a few ideas
  • Arranged Marriages✧✧
    • Like under any setting, it don't matter to me

Fandoms I am willing to RP

If you want to rp one of these with me just message me and I can send a list of characters that I can play as and would like for doubling up, Unless you would like to do a shipping kinda thing
I'm also even more down just to use the universe and make our own characters!

• Mass Effect✧✧✧✧
  • Star Wars✧✧✧
  • StarGate✧
  • Star Trek ✧✧
  • Marvel✧✧
  • Lord of the Rings✧
  • Dune (This one I would only use the universe)✧
  • The Witcher✧
  • Twilight✧✧
  • Harry Potter✧
  • Blade Runner✧

And honestly if none of that works for you but the vibes are there just let me know, I probably missed a fandom or some idea you have is exactly what I've been looking for

(Why do I always make these at like 1am? No one ever sees them lool)

OK I literally forgot like my new favorite Fandom

Assassins creed Odyssey and Origins! ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

I have one idea for a superhero, an alien lizard who can shift his identities. I share more to it if you are interested.

I'm also up for something superhero based! I love the idea of creating our own superhero universe and creating a whole story out of it! While I would prefer to keep it on Earth to get that true superhero feel, I'm up for trying something Guardians-of-the-Galaxyesque to mix superheroes with the sci fi I saw you were craving :)

I’d be super interested in anything western or space/futuristic, as well as ATLA, Star Trek or Marvel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back