• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Bump and I’m still reeeeally craving Divergent and also upping LotR again

Just another silly little bump, what could go wrong?

Hey! Would you still be interested in doing LOTR roleplay? I've been looking for a roleplay partner for that franchise! It's one of my newest fandoms and I love it!

Hey! Would you still be interested in doing LOTR roleplay? I've been looking for a roleplay partner for that franchise! It's one of my newest fandoms and I love it!
Absolutely! I'm always looking for a good LotR RP! Send me a DM and we can discuss!

Almost another 10 days later and we’ve got another bump!

Did Mafia x Target with some dark fantasy pan out? I had the same idea.

Yes it did actually, sorry about that. We can always do one though if you like?

Hey! I’d be down to play Marvel with you :) I’ve got experience playing all your favs. (Though Steve is my best.) and I can play one in exchange for a Wanda or Pietro Maximoff?

I have more experience with Pietro so I’ll do play him in exchange for Steve! Send me a PM and we can work out the details ^^
Hey! I’d be down to play Marvel with you :) I’ve got experience playing all your favs. (Though Steve is my best.) and I can play one in exchange for a Wanda or Pietro Maximoff?

twinkie twinkie Love your username! I'm interested in Star Wars! I can probably play either Anakin or Han Solo for you if you're interested in either of those. I'm looking for someone to play Obi Wan for me :) Let me know what you think!

twinkie twinkie Love your username! I'm interested in Star Wars! I can probably play either Anakin or Han Solo for you if you're interested in either of those. I'm looking for someone to play Obi Wan for me :) Let me know what you think!
I would totally be down for that! PM me so we can talk more about it!

Bro I just got a super craving for LotR. Please if anyone is interested 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back