• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

twinkie

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there, the name’s Cypher but y’all can call me Cy-fi. I’m currently craving a ton of settings as well as looking for new rp partners! All I look for in a partner is at least semi-literacy. Post length does not matter to me, as long as we can avoid one-liners ^^ I am willing to double

Here is everything that I am ready to roleplay!

( Any characters in the "Willing to play" area are just the ones I have the most experience playing, but I am open to suggestions! )

- Supernatural -
Looking for:

- Dean Winchester

- Andrew “Andy" Gallagher

- Jo Harvelle

Willing to play:

- Sam Winchester

- Lucifer

- Divergent -
( read each book and watched up to Insurgent )
Looking for:

- Tobias Eaton

- Uriah Pedrad

- Eric Coulter

- Will

Willing to play:

- Tris Prior

- Tori Wu

- Christina Barbosa

- Edward

- My Hero Academia -
Looking for:

- Bakugou Katsuki

- Kirishima Eijirou

- Kaminari Denki

Willing to play:

- Midoriya Izuku

- Shigaraki Tomura

- Todoroki Touya

- Star Wars -
Looking for:

- Kylo Ren / Ben Solo

- Anakin Skywalker

- Han Solo

Willing to play:

- Rey Skywalker / Palpatine

- Ahsoka Tano

- Obi-Wan Kenobi

- Modern Day Scenarios -
( some are fantasy related, but are a little touch of SoL )

- Nerd x Jock

- Mermaid x Fisherman

- Mafia x Target

- Goth x Prep

- Prince/Princess x Maid/Servant

- Hunter x Animorph

- Hunger Games -
Looking for:

- Finnick Odair

- Gale Hawthorne

Willing to play:

- Katniss Everdeen

- Johanna Mason

- Harry Potter -
Looking for:

- Draco Malfoy

- Cedric Diggory

Willing to play:

- Harry Potter

- Hermione Granger

- Pansy Parkinson

- Bill Weasley

- Lord of the Rings -
Looking for:

- Legolas

- Aragorn

Willing to play:

- Éomer

- Boromir

- Eowyn

- Marvel Cinematic Universe -
Looking for:

- Bucky Barnes

- Steve Rogers

- Loki Laufeyson

- Peter Parker

- Killmonger (***)

Wiling to play:

- Thor Odinson

- Tony Stark

- Clint Barton

- Natasha Romanoff

- Yelena Belova

- Monsters -
I might need to go into a bit more detail with this one, but basically it’s the world of monsters and their lives, ranging from Dracula to kelpies.

- Post Apocalyptic Scenarios -
I have my own storyline already set out for this, so if you’re interested in this plot please send me a PM if you want to hear about it ^^

- Any suggestions are welcome! -

: Legend :
* - not my top pick but willing to rp
** - yes this is a must
*** - CRAVING

I have OCs for each and every one of these, but I am also willing to play canon if you have a preference. I do like romance to be a part of the rp, but not the main part of course. It does get to be a little old quite fast. Male, female, and anything in between is what I can play. I will be any gender, any orientation, I’ve got it all! I hope to find some new partners, and if any of this interests you, please reach out to me though PM! I swear that it’s not contagious :)

Last edited:
Bump with a small edit to modern day scenarios

Yet another bump in the road ^^

Last edited:
Hello there! Are you still interested in Supernatural? I'm willing to write Dean in exchange for you doubling as Sam. I do prefer the earlier seasons and actually have an AU idea in mind for Sam and my OC. 😁

Hello there! Are you still interested in Supernatural? I'm willing to write Dean in exchange for you doubling as Sam. I do prefer the earlier seasons and actually have an AU idea in mind for Sam and my OC. 😁
Hey there! I’m totally interested in a Supernatural rp with you! Reach out to me through PM so we can talk more!

Are you still interested in doing a Harry Potter rp?

Went back through to add Divergent to the list of *CRAVINGS* and switched up some of the desires

Hi, I've not done a Harry Potter RP nor seen the movies (and read the books for that matter) in a while, but I am totally willing to do a RP in that setting. I'd love to play Draco, gonna DM you, respond to it if ur still open! :D

Hi, I've not done a Harry Potter RP nor seen the movies (and read the books for that matter) in a while, but I am totally willing to do a RP in that setting. I'd love to play Draco, gonna DM you, respond to it if ur still open! :D
Totally! I’m down for it!

Bump. Added a new genre and am currently REALLY craving Divergent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back