• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☆Craving Hetalia☆「1 x 1 ♡ canon/oc doubling」

Greetings, fellow reader!
anime-sewing-dress.gif

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Hello, potential roleplay partner! I'm just another lurker on this site. In fact, I do most of my roleplaying through email and Discord! I've actually been roleplaying for about a decade now, minus some periods when I took a break from writing. As for my age, I am in my mid 20s and am completely fine with roleplaying more mature subjects. I'd like my partners to be legal adults as well for my comfort. Please don't ignore this condition.

Anyway, I've recently reread some past Hetalia roleplays I've had and now I'm writing this in hopes of finding someone else who is still interested in the series. If you're into m/f & oc/canon roleplays and don't mind writing with someone who prefers AUs for this show, then I may be the person for you! Below are my rules and some info about my writing style.
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Rin's Sacred Rules:

I. Messaging

Please message me through PM. I will share my discord after we introduce ourselves. If you prefer roleplaying through email, then please don't hesitate to ask me. Also, I love making new friends! I'm personally up for talking outside of the roleplay. Send me a bunch of memes and I will be happy to do the same. All I ask is that you be patient while I write my responses as I occasionally suffer from the dreaded writer’s block. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

II. Grammar & Roleplay Responses
I'm okay with the occasional grammar mistake, but it’s hard for me to enjoy responses littered with mistakes. I write at least, but not limited to, 300 words per side. Also, quality over quantity for me! (✿ ◜◒◝ ) You will never catch me deviating from third person and I also ask that my partners be the same. It's difficult for me to get into any first person text. Please don't message me if you strictly send one-liners.

III. Characters & Shipping
Doubling and romantic themes are both a must for me, mainly for fandom roleplays! To those who have no idea what doubling is, it's very simple. You play your OC and my OC’s love interest and I do the same for you. In this case, my only love interest is Arthur Kirkland / England so I apologize if you were looking for someone to play him. I'm on board with writing any other character for your OC so please don't be afraid to ask. I really enjoy slow burn romances and building up connections between OCs with their love interests. Also, be prepared to do some plotting and brainstorming with me before the roleplay itself!
I am not at all interested in roleplaying canon ships so please don't message me for that.
Currently not looking for M// or F// for my side, but can try F// for yours.

IV. Limits
I refuse to roleplay with anyone underage so don't message me if you are under 18. I enjoy playing more mature and darker themes as much as I like writing fluff. What I am not okay with: ... not sure if I can mention these on here, but I will relay when asked in pm. Feel free to ask when you message me. Also, please don't forget to tell me your limits if you do send me a message. I'm cool with any questions so don't be shy!

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

All Done! Shoot me a PM if you’re interested and I will gladly respond.
Thanks for reading, friends. ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back