• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Craving Celeb RP or zombie RP

Emotional Enigma

Empathetic Empress
Hello, I'm back on RPN for awhile since my classes are all online now because of COVID 19. Was hoping to see if anyone would be interested in a plot around a celebrity and a body guard. I got the idea from the Sims funnily enough, but I was thinking an idea centered around paparazzi, kidnapping at some point, crazy fans, a world where the actress feels unsafe and needs a body guard. I think this would be a developing romance and action. DM me if anyone is interested!

I tend to like long responses, 3 or 4 paragraphs and very detailed. I'll also try to be very active but I'm not sure what my schedule is looking like with these new online classes and this COVID mess. I also prefer to use OCs and focus on darker themes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back