• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ★彡[ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ]彡★ Craving Bungou Stray Dogs! OC/CANON DOUBLING

AlmondMilky

Unlucky Member
Bonjour! I am almost 20 year's old It's nice to meet you. My English is good, I hope. And I'd rather talk/ RP in English in order to help me with the language more. I been rping for many years now though! Ever since I was very young. And I'm sure like many people here I am a fangirl through and through. Never grew out of that phase. I'm new to this site- but heard about it from a friend. I'm LGBTQ friendly! I try my best to remember when people go by 'they' as in French there's no official they. This is something I'm working on remembering! I just wanted to give a heads up as I tend to forget like a dumbass sometimes. Now, enough about me, I'm sure you all want the rules and what not. ヽ(o^ ^o)ノ

R (3).gif
Chocy Milk?
♥ I'd like to consider myself pretty advanced literate. I love writing! Instead of writing books, this is what I do. But I can also do Semi-lit or write a ton( novella?).
♥ I enjoy angst, Horror, and fluff! It's pretty much what I'll RP as for me it seems my RPs have gotten a bit boring, or lose focus in a slice of life thing.
♥ Open to AUS! I just suck when it comes to making them. Unless you desire a Yandere Au.
♥ I am ghost friendly, due to my own depression. It's always a little sad to see an RP start to fade away, but, it happens to the best of us.
♥ I will only do double ups! I've tried to do where I play just a canon character, it got boring. I've tried having someone just play my love interest and no one else- it just makes me uncomfortable. Also! I L O V E seeing what you guys come up with for OCS!! I promise I'll love them ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
♥ I'm also willing to do whatever you want for your side! I just ask for the same! Be engaged! Talk headcanons with me? owo

♥ Be willing to talk OOC with me! I find it hard to roleplay if I do not know you well enough. Or if you don't talk headcanons lmao.
♥ PM me if you are interested!

Strawberry Milk
♥ Please be eighteen or older! For my own comfort <3
♥ That said, any and all characters will probably be aged up to 18!
♥Let me know if you have any triggers! I love horror and anything dark, so, nothing bothers me. But I worry about you sweeties!
♥ I'm always open to split Fandoms RPS. One fandom for my side, one for yours type deal.
♥ LASTLY MAKE SURE YOU HYDRATE AND EAT WELL OR I WILL HOP THROUGH MY SCREEN

Banana Milk
Aka- we are finally onto the fandoms! Colored Fandoms are a craving!
Bungou Stray Dogs ♥ Fyodor. Dazai.
(listen here- I've read all the manga. made ALL my friends watch the anime- and watched with them every time. Please. I'll even play Dazai for you if you give me Russian boi.)
Tokyo Ghoul ♥ Ayato .
Magi the Labryinth of magic ♥ Judar or Sinbad. (Black Magi boi perfered)
Black Butler ♥ Older! Ciel. (Ik it's stated in my rules but just in case.)
Genshin Impact ♥ Xiao.
Chainsaw man ♥ Makima (F/F)
Attack on Titan ♥ Levi
Demon Slayer ♥ Giyuu (Watched all the anime + movie. Am going to read the manga.)

Last edited:
Hey there! I'll be up for some genshin roleplay! I do have to admit that this will be my first time roleplaying a canon character but I should be able to with references (ง •̀‿•́)ง (I do read fanfics and imagines after all ehe- //sweats)

if you're willing to put up with me do let me know! (sorry that I go against your last rule, but I thought I should let you know, and if you're okay with that before sending you a PM-!)

Hey there! I'll be up for some genshin roleplay! I do have to admit that this will be my first time roleplaying a canon character but I should be able to with references (ง •̀‿•́)ง (I do read fanfics and imagines after all ehe- //sweats)

if you're willing to put up with me do let me know! (sorry that I go against your last rule, but I thought I should let you know, and if you're okay with that before sending you a PM-!)
That's okay! I'm glad to hear from you! ( i do too dw //sweat)
If you can, shoot me a PM, or I can later when I'm home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back