• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Craving a YouTube RP~

Araellion

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Howdy!
I have really been craving a Youtubers rp, so I made this! I'm Mata, call me whatever you want to though. These are just some skeletons of ideas we can work on further. Sorry to desktop users for my formatting, it looks OK on my phone XD

But first, some technicalities to make sure we fit as partners:

+This will only be for OCs. No exceptions. I don't write real life people.

+Only looking for FxF or Non-binary x Non-binary/female. This is very much non-negotiable. Of course trans and enby characters are more than welcome ^w^

+These are written with romance in mind, but queerplatonic relationships will work just as well. If you don't know what that is, feel free to ask. I'll explain as well as I can.

+I prefer writing with people over 18, but I'm not going to ask for your age. If we get along well as writing partners then that's all that really matters.

+Communication. Both during the setup and after we have started the RP. Let's continue talking about new things to add and include.

+Length. I don't expect a lot, really. Different circumstances in the story require different post lengths after all. That said, I lose interest very quickly if I'm only given a few sentences all the time. I myself will write 100-1000+ words per post depending on what's going on in the story.

+Detailed. Now what I mean by that is that I love reading all the small things. Body language, thoughts, are they fiddling with anything, etc. What I don't mean is that you have to try and artificially cram in really redundant details, because that can become a tad tedious. Balance. I have already read Victor Hugo's two longest books and really don't want more stuff like that X'D

+I am good with any mix of fluff and angst. If you don't want angst at all I'm good with that. If you want pure angst...why? And also, hell yes XD

+Feel free to ask for a writing sample if you want, I have a few I can send over ^^

And now, to the ideas!

Muse A and Muse B are both youtubers. I have two separate ideas for this, though each main idea has two separate possibility-ideas as well, if that makes sense:

They each run a channel. Maybe they have done some collabs in the past, maybe they don't know each other beyond having heard of each other.

A) Despite not knowing each other well, their fans still ship them. So they get in touch and decide that why not. They'll do a few more collabs, play into it, possibly gain some new subscribers that way. Do they end up really falling for each other? Unrequited love?? I dunno. We'll figure out the details together~

B) This is kinda the opposite of idea A, where instead of things being done for publicity, they try to hide their relationship for one reason or another.

Muse A and Muse B run a YouTube channel together. Maybe they have just started out, or they have been at it for a while.

A) The fans ship them, they decided to play into it. Same as the other idea A really.

B) Aaaand same as the other idea B.

If you have any ideas of your own, I would very much love to hear them ^^​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back