• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings craving a skz or bts rp!

soft glamour.

brand name.
hello! i'm kath and i'm 15 years old, and i'm looking for a roleplay with either bts or stray kids and an oc, doubling is basically required for this lololol

about me!
-im 15, like i said earlier. if me being a minor makes you uncomfy don't sweat it!
-i write like i think, which is in third person past tense, and i'd prefer you do the same! don't ask me why i think in that tense, i just do lolol
-i use lowercase for the aesthetic ooc but ic i'm literate
-i'm a sophomore in high school, so i do get busy pretty often, especially since its nearing the end of the year and i need to especially focus on keeping my grades up. if we do end up being a longterm partner, next school year i'm going to be a junior and i'll be taking three ap classes, so i will be suffering! great, right?

-i'm not very new to roleplaying, i've been doing it for about three or four years now, but i've been writing since i was 10.
-i'm very much into love as a driving concept for characters, not always romantic. some of the best roleplays i've done and best stories i've read were powered by the mc's love for a friend or family member. even if it isn't romantic, love is very powerful and it makes people do crazy things!
-on that note, i'm also a sucker for romance in general. i love, love, loooove having relationships bloom, whether it be from nothing or an existing relationship. bottom line is i will probably try to shoehorn just a tad bit of romance into the plot if it isn't already existing in it!
-i love angst, with all my heart. make me cry, god knows i need it.
-i like to leave messages for you when your asleep, if we have different timezones. i tend to spam with ideas for the plot and little drabble things i may write about our characters, but i leave them when youre busy as a 'gift' for when you get back. you don't need to sweat to reply to these messages super fast, or even at all, although an acknowledgment when you get back would be nice. i'll refrain from doing it if you ask though!

what i'm looking for in a partner!

-i'm looking for someone who writes in third person omnipresent and past tense with at least a couple of paragraphs (or mirror my responses!), no asterisks please!
-someone who will throw the wildest of turns at me, while also plotting things out and not leaving me in the complete dark about things.
-someone who will help me push myself to write things some i'm not very good at, whether that be horror, action scenes, whatever, if you give me advice/feedback on my less strong writings, i will love you for eternity!
-someone who's willing to talk a lot ooc! we have to be somewhat of acquaintances or else it'll feel awkward and stiff to me.
-someone who wont ghost me. i'm guilty of this as i do sometimes disappear from some roleplay due to school or other things i may have to do with no warning, but i always try to give them a message once i realize and explain why i've been mia.
-someone who is also willing to push themselves to write things they aren't super good at! if you don't know how to write a certain scene, let's research it together and work to find the best way to write it!

what kind of pairing i'm looking for!
if you want to do a memberxmember, i'm looking for specific bts ships ONLY. i don't know enough about the stray kids ships to write for them. those shippings are specifically:
-hopekook (hoseok x jungkook)
-sope (yoongi x hoseok)
-yoonkook (yoongi x jungkook)
-yoonjin (yoongi x seokjin)
-namkook (namjoon x jungkook)
-hopejoon (hoseok x namjoon)
-namgi (namjoon x yoongi)
i'm willing to play either in the shipping, and i would also be willing to double, although i really want to focus a plot on one of these because they're much less seen ships that i personally adore so much. yoonkook, hopekook, and sope are my personal favorites on the list right now, but anything with namjoon in it is also a very big one for me!
as for memberxoc, i'm okay with anyone from stray kids or bts! i can confidently write anyone from bts but i haven't really ever written for any of the stray kids boys yet, although i really want to try! my biases from both groups are jung hoseok and han jisung, with my bias wreckers being literally everyone else uwu!

plot ideas!
if you have any ideas, feel free to bring them up with me, as i only have two right now. i'll be willing to listen and i'f i really like it then i'll 100% work with you on it! my plot ideas are as follows:
-panic button, specifcally a bts roleplay: three out of seven members in bts have a panic button, to press only when they feel it is absolutely necessary. they only know if they have a button, not if anyone else does and they are not allowed to ask about it. when two or three of them are pressed, the boys are relocated and separated for an indefinite amount of time. one day, shooting and fighting breaks out at a concert. people are shooting at the stage and everyone is in danger. all three of the buttons are pressed that day and the boys are taken away as fast as possible. some of them get plastic surgery, some of them dont. they get new identities and are prevented from contacting each other again or visiting their family. the disappearance of bts is plastered all over the world, the internet is in shambles. the story starts when one of them cannot take it anymore and they contact one other, making emergency plans to find each other and the rest of the boys. bighit is after them and they have to be on the run, what ever will they do?
-dialogue prompt plot thingy: "i will burn everything you love, take everything you feel safe with and in and ruin it. crush everything you hold dear to you until you have nothing left. and when its over, when i've taken from you all i can, i'll take the one thing i've left you with, your life." (this one i'm not as psyched to do, but if you really want to do this one, we can plan something out!)
-space explorers: our characters are on a space ship heading to a planet thats recently been discovered. we are the first voyagers of space travel, and although we are all scientists that are trying to complete the mission, being trapped in an enclosed space for several years gets hard sometimes. it gets even harder when you're informed that the trip will have to be extended due to the fact that the ship has been damaged by a piece of space debris and will need to be repaired as soon as you get to the planet, if not sooner. you aren't running out of supplies in the slightest, but staying in these same rooms all hours of the day would make anyone go a bit crazy, and-- hey, is it just me or is your coworker starting to seem.. different?
-basically any au idea you have, i might be down for. if i'm being honest, i've found that i get some really good ideas from fanfics and i have a few more in mind if you want to hear them!

pm me if you're interested with any ideas you have! i will respond if you comment on here, but i'd prefer to get a pm first! thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back