• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern } craving a hitman / secret agent plot {

amberskies

delicate
hey there, you can call me amber or ana, i'm 21 years old (she/her)! i'm looking for someone to play the male role (muse a) in the mxf plot i have posted below. though i came up with the plot myself, it is heavily inspired by the beginning of the movie the gray man as well as general elements from the videogame franchise hitman. i am more than happy to double for you alongside this roleplay if you have other ideas, either in this universe or another one, though i would prefer for it to be either unrelated to the two characters (at least for the whole 'on the run' thing) since i'm really craving all that alone time they're gonna have being government targets asdfgh

my requirements are pretty simple, just the following; multi-paragraph responses (no one liners but im also not big on novellas), please be 18+, realistic faceclaims, replies multiple times a week. this is more of a preference but i prefer roleplaying with people who play more stoic and serious/less cheerful sort of characters if that makes sense, just cause im the same. im also a huge fan of ooc chatter (especially on discord) and find it hard to continue a roleplay if there's absolutely no banter. anyway, onto the plot! its a little long so brace yourself. this is just the context and how everything begins, im open to modifications and other ideas on fleshing this out since its merely a starter!

{inspired by The Gray Man}

Muse A
is a former criminal, incarcerated for murder-related charges in a maximum security prison but having his sentence commuted by the CIA just a few years into his jail time. The catch? He has to work for them indefinitely as a trained killer to perform highly skilled assassinations on high-risk targets, domestically but mostly internationally. He is part of a unit named Sierra, and he is only referred to as Sierra Six (or any other number) to protect his identity.

His next target is Muse B, suspected of possessing information that puts national security at risk. Muse A is not given more intel on this mission. It takes place in an important and crowded setting in a foreign country, and like most of his executions, it has to be discreet.

He manages to seclude his target in the bathroom or any other isolated spot. As the two are fighting one another, Muse B reveals that she knows he’s Sierra Six. Muse A is confused, seeing as this is highly classified information inaccessible to anyone outside the CIA, and she reveals herself to be Sierra Three. He can question her origins, who she was recruited by, etc. to confirm that she is actually working for the CIA and not lying.

Unit members typically do not know of each other for security and protective reasons, but she knew about him from when she had gone through classified CIA information, which was the reason for her becoming a target; she came across damning CIA secrets, secrets so humanely disgusting that if they were revealed to the public, the CIA would undoubtedly go down. It can involve something like prior and planned mass killings involving civilians, ethnic cleansing, genocide plans, etc.

You can have different reasons for Muse A deciding to abandon the CIA and join Muse B on a quest to expose the agency; the secrets could involve his home country if he isn’t fully American, trust is an important virtue to him and it was now broken, or he merely has morals and does not support genocide like most people, feel free to be creative with it! He makes an excuse to call off the mission, either pretending the target escaped, secretly pulling the fire alarm to force the target to flee, etc.

The mission chief figures out that Muse A connected the dots and sends someone else from another unit (or the same unit) to target the escaped duo. They have to disguise themselves to prevent being recognised, constantly be on the lookout for familiar faces (or unfamiliar ones) out to murder them, always on the run until they figure out how to take down the CIA, and also think of how on earth they’re going to get back to US soil undetected. Along this journey, through the amount of time they spend together and through all the injuries they tend for one another, they slowly find themselves falling in love. This role-play would involve action, blood, violence, foul language, alcohol, etc. but most definitely romance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back