• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KebabQueen

Feeling fairly bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
♡+:。.。 <3 。.。:+♡
Hey potential partners! You can call me Kebab. I've been on RPNation for a couple of years, but I've been rping overall for over 10. I'm primarily looking for plots with low-stakes and simple storylines, but I'm more than open to pretty much anything! What I'm most interested in exploring in the rp is character dynamics and development. Now, on to a few simple rules:

• Just a personal gripe of mine, I am not interested in rping with characters who have overly submissive, meek personalities. Nothing kills my interest faster.

• I rp in dms

• No pure fluff! boring!

• Be open to adult themes

• Please be literate! Use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Mistakes are understandable from time to time, obviously.

• Mxm only for the moment, as I'm doing quite a few mxf and fxf and I wanna spice it up lol

• I'm not too fussed about length, but a couple of good paragraphs is preferable. I tend to average between 500-800 words (Though I can easily write more) and would like a partner who could at least match this. But so long as what you write is written well and I have enough information to write a reply to it, we should be good!

• There will need to be an element of romance to work towards in the rp at some point! Nothing purely platonic.

Additional info:
• I'm a big fan of slow burn romances!
• I love love love love love love love LOVE angsty plots and personality clashes!
• Enemies to lovers is elite! But when I mean enemies, I mean the two characters genuinely hating each other, not just a bit of flirty banter (Though that's fun too!)

♡+:。.。  。.。:+♡
Okay, I think that's enough of that stuff for now. It's time to get to the nitty gritty!
Here are some dynamics and settings that interest me at the moment. It would be cool to come up with a story using a combination of some of these ideas! Plot's I'm craving will be in italics. Roles I'd like to play are in bold:

Small town setting
Workplace setting / Rivalry

Competitive sports setting / Rivalry
University/ Educational setting
Roommates
Rich x Poor
Nerd x Loner
Artist x Scientist
Popular x Loner
Popular x Nerd

Neighbours
Online bf x Catfish
Arranged marriage
Royalty x Servant
Royalty x Royalty
Pirate x Royalty
New person in town
Rich people drama
Historical
Historical fantasy
Modern fantasy

Zombie apocalypse setting

Here are some more developed plots that I've come up with! I'd be more than happy to do any of these, and all of them are open to being reworked/ adapted to your preferences. Plots I'm particularly craving have a star next to them
Muse A is a struggling and troubled artist (A musician, painter, photographer, etc.) . Talented as he is, he's a rather peculiar soul, and is shunned and rejected by his community. Nobody wants to work with him, or cares about the beautiful work he creates. That is, until he meets Muse B, a young man who became interested in Muse A and his work by chance. Soon enough, the two strike up a friendship, as Muse B helps Muse A with his career, hoping to get him more acceptance and exposure. This friendship ends up tumbling into a fiery and passionate romance, in which Muse B becomes Muse A's muse.

-

There's a lot of room for drama with this plot! It's quite romance heavy, though has a very strong potential for dark themes. This can be set in any period, although I picture it taking place around early to mid 1800s Europe (Or just that vibe.)

Muse A is a prince who possesses unimaginable wealth. He has everything he could ever want and more, and is heir to the throne of the most powerful kingdom in the world. All his life he has been pampered and protected, and now he has reached an age where he is beyond sick of it. He simply wants to be free.

So with freedom on his mind, Muse A escapes to the local harbour early in the morning when few are around. He boards his ship and sails out to sea, all alone, just how he likes it. Muse A didn't intend to run away, all he wanted to do was have a quick break from the toil of his daily life, never straying too far from the docks. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't alone in the ocean that morning

Muse B is an infamous pirate captain, with nothing on his mind but power and booty. While he is still young, he is ruthless, demanding fear and respect from any man who dare cross his path. And that's exactly what he gets

So when Muse B spots a royal sail with an unaccompanied prince inside, he seizes the opportunity, raiding the smaller vessel and capturing the prince. Having a royal aboard would certainly be a useful asset. Though after a while of keeping Muse A around, Muse B found himself developing feelings for the man, turning their relationship into a twisted love affair

-

Would loooooove to do this one! I imagined it set around the 16-1700s (Think the golden age of piracy) Also open to playing Muse B, though A is my preference!

Near the coast of Russia, just outside the Arctic Circle, an entirely new section of land has been discovered. The area is small, around 5km^2, mountainous and covered entirely in snow and ice. But that's about all anybody knows about it. Our characters are skilled geologists who have been sent there to investigate the area, and discover all they can about the geology of this uncharted territory. To the variation of minerals the mountains contain, to whether or not the land is even habitable, our characters are in charge of searching, testing and documenting every square meter of this cold and hostile environment.

In order to conduct a thorough investigation of this new found land, our characters are issued to stay for about one year. Apart from the temporary residence that's been built for them, the two characters are surrounded entirely by the unknown.

The two of them begin the adventure as strangers to one another, but as they literally have nobody else, they soon become close, and romance ends up blossoming between the two of them.

But what lies in store for the two men? Will the task be plain sailing? Or will the land harbour terrors beyond their imagination?

-

I was thinking this one would be a more understated romantic plot, with a potential for supernatural elements! (Think beasts in the wilderness) The environment would create tension and ultimately anchor the plot forward (Snowstorms, heating going out, etc) This plot could literally go in a million different directions. Set in the modern era.

Muse A is a programmer, working at the world's leading manufacturer of AI. Because of his respectable position within the company, he is one of the lucky few that get to test out their newest model: The most advanced and intelligent yet.

The function of Muse B is essentially a more sophisticated Siri, or Alexa. Except Muse B has a humanoid form, so is able to complete much more elaborate physical tasks. Their emotional capabilities are much more developed too, they can experience a range of emotions: Joy, anger, love.

Though they aren't identical or indistinguishable from a regular human, (They are much smarter, stronger, and have a much lower scope of emotional capacity) There are certainly plenty of similarities. Enough so that Muse A finds himself falling for his robotic companion. But could a relationship between a human and an AI ever work out?
-
I'm dying to try this one out! Also feel free to pitch your own ideas about Muse B, I'm open to literally anything, even the AI not having a humanoid form. This also could go a variety of different directions (Robot uprising?) but primarily, as always, I want romance!

For now that's all I can think of. Remember, I am totally 100% up to doing something that isn't on this list, just tell me your idea and I'll hear you out! If you have any questions or requests, feel free to dm and ask! I don't bite
Looking forward to rping with some of you soon : )

♡+:。.。 <3 。.。:+♡♥​

Last edited:
Hey! I would be super interested in the Rich x Poor or the Girlfriends brother x Boyfriend. I am a semi-literate Roleplayer with 6 years of experience. I do prefer MxM Romances if you wanted to go down the romance side but I Would be more than happy to start a laid-back RP with you!

• i love love love love love love love LOVE angsty plots!

• enemies to lovers is elite! but when i mean enemies, i mean the two characters genuinely hating each other, not just a bit of flirty banter
Hey hey, I'm interested in an mxm plot that uses the above bulle points. If you're open to new partners that is

Interested in university/educational setting and possibly popular x loner or nerd : )

Hey potential partners! You can call me Kebab. I've been on RPNation for a couple of years, but I've been rping overall for over 10. I'm primarily looking for plots with low-stakes and simple plotlines, but I'm open to anything! What I'm most interested in exploring in the rp is character dynamics and development. Now, on to a few simple rules:

• Just a personal gripe of mine, I am not interested in rping with characters who have overly submissive, meek personalities. Nothing kills my interest faster.​

• I rp in dms

• No pure fluff! boring!

• Be open to adult themes

• Please be literate! Use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Mistakes are understandable from time to time, obviously.

• Mxm only for the moment, as I'm doing quite a few mxf and fxf and I wanna spice it up lol

• I'm not too fussed about length, but a couple of good paragraphs is preferable. I tend to average between 500-800 words (Though I can easily write more) and would like a partner who could at least match this. But so long as what you write is written well and I have enough information to write a reply to it, we should be good!

• There will need to be an element of romance to work towards in the rp at some point! Nothing purely platonic.

Additional info:
• I'm a big fan of slow burn romances!
• I love love love love love love love LOVE angsty plots and personality clashes!
• Enemies to lovers is elite! But when I mean enemies, I mean the two characters genuinely hating each other, not just a bit of flirty banter (Though that's fun too!)

Okay, I think that's enough of that stuff for now. It's time to get to the nitty gritty!
I don't have any fleshed out plots at the moment, as I'd much rather come up with the specifics with my partner, or as we go. Here are some dynamics and settings that interest me at the moment. It would be cool to come up with a story using a combination of some of these ideas! Plot's I'm craving will be in italics. Roles I'd like to play are in bold:

Small town setting
Workplace setting / Rivalry

Competitive sports setting / Rivalry
University/ Educational setting
Roommates
Rich x Poor
Nerd x Loner
Artist x Scientist
Popular x Loner
Popular x Nerd

Neighbours
Online bf x Catfish
Arranged marriage
Royalty x Servant
Royalty x Royalty
Pirate x Royalty
New person in town
Rich people drama
Historical
Historical fantasy
Modern fantasy

Zombie apocalypse setting

For now that's all I can think of. Remember, I am totally 100% up to doing something that isn't on this list, just tell me your idea and I'll hear you out! If you have any questions or requests, feel free to dm and ask! I don't bite
Looking forward to rping with some of you soon : )

I have the perfect oc for the nerd x loner plot! I’m totally down to talk about ideas with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back