• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nugget.205

Heyo! Im Sen, aka, Nugget, feel free to use either! I've been hankering for a good RP. I have 4+ years of RP experience and am excited for a whole new adventure with one of you lovely people! Im looking for a mid to long term partner.

What im looking for in a RP partner:

A semi lit to literate partner, aswell as decent grammar and punctuation, you don't have to be perfect, none of us are!

I mainly stick to MxF, playing the female role however if you ask, there may be exceptions (this is not guaranteed, don't argue if you don't get your way)

Id love to hear any ideas you have! I love it when im able to bounce ideas back and forth with someone

Lose interest in the RP? Tell me! I don't bite, I promise

My reply length varies (usually 1-3 paras), and im happy to match my partner. I will reply at least once a day, however if your active ill get in as many as possible!

I play NPC if needed, or wanted.

Quality, over quantity.

I understand if something happens and you can be here. I won't be upset, just let me know, communication is key.

Lets just have a good time!

Ideas:

As a whole I love Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Mystery, Superheros and Villians, Vampires and Werewolves, Medieval RPs, anything of the sort. In all of my following ideas, im craving angst and romance, driven by a well thought out plot, with heaps of action and startling scenes. Quick note, im trash for a bad boy character, but will rp with pretty much any sort of character. Recently i've been craving one of the following ideas (still feel free to pitch your own or add changes, im adaptable):

- Assassin x Noble or Royal. Up to you which one your character is. In a kingdom scrambling for a new ruler, there has been an uprising. A rebellion. An Assassin is sent with a simple task, murder (noble or royal) Does it go to plan? Does the Assassin kidnap them instead, holding them hostage for a ransom or answers? Perhaps the Assassin is thrown in jail, only to be needed for a later scheme? That's for us to discuss! This would be MxF, and have an enemies to lovers plot between our characters. Want to add or change this idea? Let me know!

- Two royal guards with an internal conflict between duty, and love. This could go many directions, however i imagine it being once again an enemies to lovers plot, our characters struggling to choose between duty, and following their hearts. Do they jump in front of a bullet to save the one they've sworn to guard? Or their colleague?

- Villain x Hero with a twist. The Villain underneath their cold exterior has a fondness for the Hero, and whilst the hero is a pain in the ass and gets in the way of their evil plans, the Villain cant bring them-self to kill the Hero when the time comes.

- Detective x Criminal. This could be either modern day or medieval, but the idea is in the name. As the detective looks into the case, they realize there was an excellent reason the murder happened, yet struggle to choose between their duty as a detective, and their growing understanding and fondness of the criminal.

- Smth vampire and werewolf, idk what but ill be happy to do it

- Dragon riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for taking a peak!!

Hey nugget, I'm interested in roleplaying with you. The two royal guards and the Assassin and noble seem like they could be pretty interesting plots.

id be up for dragon riders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back