• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (closed) Craving a foster roleplay

PlotBrownie

May We Meet Again
Roleplay Type(s)
I really shouldn't be doing this. My exams are in 20 days and I should be studying. Oh well, here's to my nonexistent impulse control.

A little about me:

-) Literally always online
-) Time zone Eastern European. (GMT+2)
-) Length: 300-1000... That's it. Just a number no units. Is it characters? Words? Sentences? PARAGRAPHS? YOU WILL NEVER KNOWWW *EVIL LAUGH*
-)It's words...
-) English is not my native language but it might as well be as I use it in my everyday life more than my mother tongue.
-) I don't bite. We can chat in OOC
-) If you wanna drop tell me and I won't ask any questions. Don't leave me hanging please.

What I need from you:

AKA me being bossy
-) At the very least one reply every two days. Like seriously please. If you're going to disappear for more than three give me a warning. I get people are busy and all but there are people out there like me who can be in the middle of their finals and still reply
-) No one liners but also I don't want novellas that consist of filler words. If you give me one paragraph but enough content to work with I am good with that
-) Plot with me. Please.
-) This is not a point I just wanna know people are reading this so if you get this add the percentage of your battery in your reply.
-) I need someone who is experienced and passionate and is more of a writer than a role player. I need depth.
-) If you have a writing sample it is very appreciated. Just send me a starter for any of your roleplays it'll work just fine.

Remark: In this plot YC will be a teenager aged 12-15. Please don't have them be a super edgy brooding type that refuses help from anyone. MC will be their parent not their roommate. This rp is heavy on hurt and comfort themes from both parties. YC will get to help out MC as well.

Plot:

MC was never super interested in having kids but their partner was a foster kid and really wanted to foster/adopt, so after a couple months of convincing MC finally gave in. They went to their classes and were approved to foster and even got a placement. Then everything went to hell when MC's partner died from a heart attack. MC's world falls apart but due to a feeling of obligation towards their partner's wishes they decide to go forth with fostering YC. Enter YC, a teenager who has been through some shit but is super stubborn and refuses to let the world step over them. The story will have a lot of ups and downs and angst and healing and a healthy dose of character development and will end with YC basically giving MC something to live for while MC gives YC the structure and stability they need to thrive. Lots of cuteness, very fluff. We can add romantic interests for both of them by the way. We can add a lot of stuff. Let's build complex stories with so much depth we'll have to wear floaties.

If you feel like this plot is interesting or you have a character that can fit here then PM me or post something here and I'll PM you. If not and you feel like it you could also yell at me to go study.

Anyways, have a lovely day folks and remember to always wear your seatbelt and your facemask.

I hope your exams went well!
I am super interested in trying this plot with you!
Battery: 100%

I'd be interested in this!

Thank you for your interest! Sorry but this is closed for the time being cause I just picked up two. I'll fix the title to include that. If it opens up again I can send you a PM if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back