• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Crash Landing IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alexander looked up from his spot on the ground, seeing the brown haired female climb into the cabin from a hole to his side. "On your count?" he questioned, watching her approach "Or on my.." He witnessed her get straight to work, lifting the debris. "Or right now, I guess, that works" he smiled with satisfaction, feeling the great weight lifted off his back. Not wanting to waste anymore time, or her strength, Derek quickly began to bear crawle forward. First his back, then hips, upper legs, clothing was ruffled but nothing serious. One leg, then the bad one, twisted at an unnatural angle beneath his pants. Shifting so that he was in a sitting position, he scooted well clear of the debris, then glanced up at the female and gave a nod of appreciation "You're stronger than you look, and I couldn't be more grateful for that"
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Mahima18 Mahima18

Caelyn nodded slowly as she listened to Siddhi. "Very well." she then said, before watching the other woman move about, as she climbed through the Debris. "See if you can find anything that'll help clear this debris!" she then shouted after her, shuffling a bit as she looked around, before eyeing a maintenance hatch, that lead to a maintenance shaft that ran along the Bridge. She moved over, to it, opening it. "Good, it's not jammed." she mumbled to herself, before poking her head into it. It seemed that the debris had broken into the maintenance shaft, but there was a clear walkable hole. "There's a Maintenance shaft near you." She then said, after returning to the debris. "The collapsing of the hallway did break into it, but there should be enough space for both of you to get through, can you get him to the hatch on your end?" she then asked, a worried tone in her voice.

Mahima18 Mahima18 Knightling Knightling

Grayson awoke to beeping alarms and flashing red lights. His first instinctual action was to stand up. When he did so he found his whole upper body in a cloud of steam. "Surely the console should contain information." He thought as he felt his way through the hallway. His wings were tucked tightly to his sides as he slowly made it to the maintenance console. "Computer. Initiate reserve power." *RESERVE POWER AT 12% AND FALLING.* Grayson thought, "Fine I'll just do it myself." Opening a panel he flipped a switch that would clear the steam from the room. The steam was slowly sucked out of the engine room. Grayson then realized that the Quantum Drive Core was leaking deadly radioactive gas. "If I am to stay in here any longer then I will die." He said to himself as he darted out of the reactor room. When he ran however, he wasn't watching where he was going and suddenly he was falling. Grayson tried to fly but In the process his right wing clipped a protruding piece of metal. The sound of his flight bones snapping and him hitting the floor was all he heard. The pain would catch up later...

Siddhi puts back the debris down "whooo, that's was easy. Thanks by the way Alexander." she giggles. And looks here and there if she can find anything which can clear out debris. She found a antigravity gun in the debris she grabbed it. As she was lean by her hands.
"Alexander can you walk? Or you need my support?" Siddhi opens the maintenance shaft and looks through it. They both can easily move it in. Plus now she had a anti gravity gun.
"I have a antigravity gun. Captain" She speaks a little louder so that Caelyn can hear.
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Knightling Knightling

Alex sat with his back against the bulkhead, bringing his leg towards him, and pulling his pants leg back. Rolling the end up until it was at the knee, his lower leg fell off Completely, landing on the ground with a Thump. On either end, there was no blood or gore, of biological origin atleast. Broken wires hung loose, still buzzing with live electricity, random tubes and hydraulic hoses dripped small amounts of pale liquid, gray synthetic muscle, and mechanical bone. Alexander eyed it with disapointment, but stated "I can worry about this later" he unwrapped the pants leg, which ended beyond the stump of his knee, and tied it into a big knot, to secure the damage for now. Picking up the lower leg, he tucked it underneath his arm, then looked up at Siddhi "I won't be much of a burden, but give me a hand, and I'll be through that hatch in a heartbeat"
Mahima18 Mahima18
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Minutes passed since the Sentinel tried to contact the survivors, the platoon of augmented soldiers continued on their way towards the remaining half of the ship. Despite the lack of coms, the sentinel held out hope for the rest of the crew, the deep furrow in the alien soil creating a path to the rest of the ship. The sound of Jumpjets continued to be drowned out by the sounds of screaming rent hull and burning debris, as the soldiers sailed through the oxygen rich atmosphere.

After leapfrogging for a bit, the sentinel and his paladins arrived at the prow of the ship. With a thought, Marius activated the loudspeakers of his armour's visor, amplifying his voice, to drown out the sounds of burning debris. "This is Sentinel Arulious, are there any survivors?" he called out. After a moment or two, he and the others silently slipped inside the torn hull and into the ship proper. Life support systems are active, along with minor systems. That's a good sign. Let's just hope we're not the only ones left alive...

Mahima18 Mahima18
Knightling Knightling

Last edited:
Siddhi was felt sick as she looked at Alex's leg. "Ughh, gross" she muttered. And than gave him a hand to get up and wrapped it over his waist and wrapped his hand on her shoulders. It wasn't that tough for her. She started walking inside the yatch. And she dragged him through out the way reaching other side where captain was waiting.
Siddhi heard a voice coming from back of the gate where they were standing.
" Yes we are in here. We need help to get out of here. Do something." Siddhi yelling on the side of back door
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Knightling Knightling HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Caelyn sighed softly as she waited a reply, as she nodded, finally hearing one. "Good, that should work." she then yelled, before hearing the loud speaker, causing her to nod slowly. "Good... They survived as well." she then said to herself, letting out a sigh as she spoke again, before slowly moving, heading back a few corridors to the armory that she saw, grabbing a phase rifle, she slug the strap over one of her shoulders, and began heading out, to try to see if she could find any more survivors. She also grabbed a com-link from the armory, turning it on to see if it worked. Upon only hearing static, she turned it off, strapping it to her belt she slowly worked her way around, trying to find a way out, expecting any survivors to either, be safe but trapped, or on their way out of the ship, to meet up with Sentinel Arulious.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Knightling Knightling Mahima18 Mahima18

Alex followed Siddhi's lead, letting her support him through the hatch towards the other side of the corridor. "Technophobia?" he smirked, slightly offended "Speak for yourself. Real blood gets Everywhere, and stains" Though he smiled slightly, rather satisfied to have some assistance. His smile widened when he spotted Caelyn, and he managed a casual salute with his free hand "Captain.." He glanced at Siddhi, urging her to speed up so they could catch up with the captain "I was just on my way to report; It seems as though we have crashed"
Mahima18 Mahima18

Elation flooded the Sentinel for the briefest of moments before his training and sense of duty kicked in once more. Turning to his demolitions expert, a Felinae Superior woman he gestured to the door. "Quid locuti sumus, quantum ad causam conformatum? Viginti?" He asked in his native tongue. The cat-like woman seemed to think it over for a moment before making her way towards the jammed hangar door before responding.

"EGO youd 'dic circiter viginti quinque, tantum ad esse certa. Tres minuta da mi ..." She replied setting the heavy pack she carried laden with enough explosives to tear a 80 meter hole in the side of the ship. A moment later she started pulling out bricks of plastic explosive and molding them to shape around the outside of the door.

Nodding, Marius once again returned his attention to the humans on the other side of the door. "If you are still there, be advised, we are going to blast our way through. Please move away from the door and clear the area." He said, reactivating the loudspeaker on his visor to get through the heavy alloyed hangar door.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Knightling Knightling Mahima18 Mahima18

(Translate from latin)

Caelyn nodded slowly as she turned to see both Siddhi and Alex. "Good, the two of you are safe." she said, letting out a sigh again as she looked at Alex. "That... might be permanent for awhile." She added, nodding to his missing leg. She then nodded again, as she heard both Siddhi call out to the people outside, and at the fact that they were going to blow a hole, into her ship. She let out an exasperated sigh at this, shaking her head slowly before nodding again. "We should probably check to see if the cargo hold survived, after finding the remaining survivors." She then nodded, checking the com-link again. Still only static.

Caelyn looked the two over, before smiling softly. "There was basic supplies in the cargo hold, including enough raw material to set up a small outpost, including a droid repair station." She then added, her right hand moving to her left arm, as if instinctively gripping it because of something.

Knightling Knightling HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Mahima18 Mahima18

Alex reached over and placed the palm of his hand against the cold metallic wall of the ship, as if studying it. "Fire in the hole.." he said silently to himself, then he glanced at the captain with a light hearted smirk "I prefer the term 'Artificial Persons' myself" he explained, glancing back at the wall as they backed away from it. "Siddhi, let's hit up the cargo hold, the sooner I get my leg repaired, the less encumbered you'll be" Then he added "And you won't have to deal with my 'gross' leg, either"
Mahima18 Mahima18

Siddhi looked at Alex with a furious look "I didn't said it's gross. It was the liquid which was smelling bad." Siddhi pinches on his waist which she was holding.
"aye, captain we should move fast to reach cargo hold. And have him fix his leg." Siddhi looked at caelyn with a light smile. And she dragged alex as fast as she could.
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Knightling Knightling HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Once Marius was sure everyone was back a safe distance on both sides, he gave a nod to his demolitions expert. She gave a silent countdown, marking each second with a finger before making a fist. As soon as that happened, there was a deafening boom, as the jammed hangar doors exploded outward, followed by the metallic banging of the shrapnel hitting the wall of the corridor. Not waiting for the smoke to clear, Marius and his platoon, quickly made their way inside. It wasn't long before he was face to face with the captian.
"Good to see you alive ma'am. How's the situation?" he asked, straight to business. with a series of rapid hand signs, his forces scattered in search of survivors, understanding him as if he had spoken the orders directly.

Knightling Knightling Mahima18 Mahima18 ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Caelyn nodded slowly, a soft smile on her face as she listened to Siddhi and Alex, as they headed towards where the cargo hold would have been, when she heard the explosion. An annoyed look on her face as she turned to see Marius. "While it's nice to see you again." she said, sighing once again. "Please... try not to destroy my ship even more next time. This might be the only shelter we have for awhile." She then said, before sighing once again, rubbing the back of her head as she did. "And, on the situation... You tell me. We're stranded on an unknown planet, with no way to know where we are, or to call for help." She continued, a slight angry tone in her voice, though it was mostly hid by the slight monotonous tone she usually had. "We only have enough food for a year, and I have no idea how many of the 10 thousand colonists are alive, because the only thing in my ship that's working right now is the bloody life support!" she finished, before taking a deep sigh.

Knightling Knightling Mahima18 Mahima18 HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

"no need to take offense, consider it an attempt as jabbing, teasing. It's supposed to create comradery, make the organic individuals accept me more comfortably" Alex explained to Siddhi, then cast her a sidelong look of amusement "But I digress" he motioned his head at a door "The cargo bay, I know where to find the instrumentation capsule"
He turned his head back, about to say something to the captain, but noticed her chewing out Marius. "Make haste, my faithful steed, this repair could take a while. I'm relatively durable, yes, but there's many delicate pieces that can't be over-looked"
Mahima18 Mahima18
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Last edited:
Siddhi was looking at the wreck of the ship the wires and metals all popped out of there position like a popcorn. She sighs in relaxation "wfeuu, atlast it's here. I have gotten all sweaty will need to take bath after this. That's good alex which way?"
As siddhi opened the door. At her surprise it was fully functional. She dragged alex through the door.
"well it's good that it's is barely damaged" A smile of joy ran through her face.

Alex pulled his arm from Siddhi, reaching over with his other hand and catching the side of a large tube. It looked like a cryo-pod, but with delicate machinery lining the walls of the inside. It more resembled a med-pod, but not for biological ends. "It's a bit of a trade off, I'm light weight, which also makes me not as durable otherwise. Still, doesn't mean I'm made of paper" he opened the lid, then let his fingers go to work on the controls, configuring it, troubleshooting, making sure it was fully operational. The small read-out panel flashed a few signals, and Alexander began to climb inside. "I do appreciate your help, now don't wait up" he closed the lid from the inside, then pressed a button. The inside began to glow in a deep yellow color, and small mechanical arms set to work.
Mahima18 Mahima18

Marius casually removed his helmet, revealing his scarred visage, tucking said article under his left arm. "My brothers and sisters are already set to their tasks. As soon as Nero has fixed the coms relay, we'll be able to make the best of the situation. Rejoice, at least we are on a world with a breathable atmosphere." The Sentinel replied with a bit of optimism. "I also have a squad scouting the surrounding area to get a bead on the environment. within an hour, we should have plenty of data. Now, how can I be of service?"

Knightling Knightling Mahima18 Mahima18 ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Siddhi looks at the process curiously and the yellow light in the machine. It all mad her curious to know those stuff.
"Okay, i will go to captain and see what help i can provide." siddhi smiles and turns around drumming her busty attractive hips as she started walking back towards the captain. Her bust were jiggling as she walked.
She reached the captain and mauris. "is there anything i can help for?" she smiled pleasantly looking at both captain and mauris, folding her arms on her busty chest.

Caelyn nodded slowly, a sigh escaping her again, as she looked at Marius. "Hm... have your men secure an area large enough for us to build up some basic shelters..." She then said, looking over at Siddhi, nodding again. "As well, make sure that the seed bank survived the crash. As I said, we only have enough food for a year, so we'll need some way to make more." She then added, nodding slowly as she looked at Siddhi again. "And Siddhi, I want you to find if there's a Deep Scanner in the Cargo that's working, set it up somewhere outside the ship and use it." She finished, sighing a bit again, rubbing her forehead a bit. "There should be enough internal power to run it at full power for about a week. After that, we should have some generators working."

She let out a soft sigh, looking at her left hand, as she closed her fist a few times. "I can only hope there's at least some Tritium on this planet."

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Mahima18 Mahima18

Alexander closed his eyes, retreating into the depths of his own mind. The delicate little arms were busy at working, tediously mending his leg back. The interior of the capsule began to fill up with the smoke that collected from the process, removing the transparency. He didn't mind, as he didn't care to look about anyways, and instead focused upon his own thoughts. He couldn't nap, or nod off, that was impossible. There was Active State, standby, and off. No dreams, merely oblivion, or wakefulness. He smirked, "Guess dreams were unnecessary for the programming, a waste of money. But perhaps Future models..."

Marius merely ignored the other woman. Whether or not she was trying to get a reaction out of him, it failed. Keeping his attention on the captain he nodded. Spotting on of his brothers, he casually waved the paladin over. "Congrego tuus fratribus et sororibus... Praesemino exstruo autem castrum" He said cooly. The paladin snapped a quick salute before bounding off to gather the squad needed for the task. Returning his attention to the captain he spoke. "I have men on it. I shall take my leave and scout the area with the rest of my brothers and sisters. Unless you need me for a more pressing task."

Mahima18 Mahima18 ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back