• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Crash Landing IC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alexander smiled and walked up to them, joining the group and listening to the current conversation at hand. He glanced back at the ship, knowing that there was plenty of work there waiting for him, and he was about to get started. Suddenly, a small 'Ping' sound emanated from his belt, just once. Reaching down, he pulled out a small handheld devise. Just as he suspected, there was a blip on the readout screen. Looking back at the others, he gave a brief nod "I've picked up a distress signal, could be more survivors" With that, he stepped towards the trees and greenery "I shall investigate. I'll be back eventually"
Mahima18 Mahima18 HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Mr.person Mr.person ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

"I shall go with you. Having the most combat experience, it would be beneficial and wise to have me or one of my subordinates." he said to the android, before donning his helmet once more with a pressurized hiss. With that secure the augmented soldier hefted his GSM-40 RAC, and took up flanking the synthetic's left side. Upon leaving the crash site, Marius was but momentarily awed at the sheer beauty of the area. Greenery everywhere, just like on his homeworld of Palegius, only nowhere as dense. This was good, if it were any denser he would have had to be paranoid of every shrub and fern, let alone the canopy.

After several minutes of walking, Marius did a quick inventory of his gear; With but a thought, data scrawled across his visor as he silently went over the supplies on hand. After a few more moments, he cleared the data from his HUD, keeping his head on a swivel.

Knightling Knightling ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Antonio woke up with a throbbing headache. It was pitch black in the room except for the few sparks that broken wires let off. He tried getting up and then realized that he had been impaled through the leg with debris. Well this is fantastic. He felt his forehead and noticed a gash on it, there was dry blood there. His body was riddled with pain. He made an attempt to get up but it failed. He frantically looked around for something that would help him communicate with possible survivors but he was out of luck. There was no point in yelling as that would only take away energy he would need for later.

Alexander gave Marius a nod "indeed, that is a good idea. I do keep a small pistol on my person, but it won't be necessary, not with the GSM" His eyes darted about, trying to catch every detail, every hint of lifeform. Pushing some shrubbery aside, he glanced down at his tracker "We should be coming upon our source very soon" he adjusted some of the knobs, trying to fine tune it a little more as they drew closer "I would almost say this planet is a paradise, but such it could also turn out to be quite deadly"
Leading the way past a few trees, he saw a sitting on the ground, probably resting. Alex approached, stopped a few feet away, then put the tracker back into his belt. There was a look of confusion on his face as he glanced at his armed companion "This might not make much sense, but he's Not one of us..."
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
Kallo Kallo

Marx finally fell onto the ground , foaming from the mouth , his body shaking as the berries he ate. Was poisionous ... he will die in a matter of minutes ...

He was still rubbing his temple, working his way to his forehead before hearing the rustling in the brush and then a voice not more than five feet away from him, slowly raising his head as he held his hand in place, in a half clench state of rest as he looked the two over. Wearing his mask still which covered most of his face as he breathed slowly. Glancing at the rifle on the obvious soldier of the group. Starting to stand slowly with a look of suspicion. "And...Who are you?" He would say, keeping his distance and seeming to raise his hand slightly in defense, his eye glowing dimly currently before glancing to the synthetic. "And how are you breathing without a mask..."

Knightling Knightling

"He's not." Marius replied, placing the Rail Assault Carbine on his back, the mag-plate holding it steadfast. "And I see no concern about the atmosphere...." He continued as he brought both hands up to either side of his helmet. There was a loud pressurized hiss, as the augmented Illustrati removed said helmet revealing his scarred visage, his mercury colored eyes reflecting the human's image. "...when it is oxygen rich." He finished, tucking his helmet under his left arm. "Now to answer your previous question, I am Sentinel Marius Arulious, of the Lunari Paladins. My companion here is Alexander, an Android."

Knightling Knightling Kallo Kallo

He once again glances between the two of them as he seems to watch with a fair bit of confusion towards the man as he removed the helmet, seeming to breath with ease as he glances back to the gage for his mask, the oxygen level being above the normal level of the earths atmosphere. Then looking over to Alex with a tilt to his head. "An...Android...? Seems they patched up the technology for them quite a bit then..." Though he seems to stop and think. A concerned look flashing along his face. "Wait...the year is 3000 right...?"

Knightling Knightling

Alex nodded briefly, "Model SC 37. So yeah, believe me, I'm glad not to be one of the Primitive versions, with the dulled receptor systems, all that jazz"
"We caught your signal, came over here to investigate" He paused now, hearing the comment about the year, and cast Marius an uncomfortable look. "No, it's been a little while" he returned his attention back to the stranger "This is the year 3210, you're off by a Long shot"
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Kallo Kallo

"I wouldn't say a long shot. Two hundred years is but a blink of an eye for my people." Marius said casually, as he examined the human with a careful eye. Hmm, seems to have been cybernetically augmented, may explain his longevity. Rather crude, but effective. he thought, before returning his attention back to their surroundings. "Anything hostile in the area? I would not want to have my brothers and sisters run into something nasty without any intel." The illustrati asked trying to keep to what's important at the moment. He and the others can question the human later, when they know for sure that the colonists are safe.

He looked between the two once more as he shakes his head. A slight growl sounding from him as he looks around again. "I know nothing of this world...I woke up from stasis around this morning...I don't know anything that's going on here...and but a two hundred year timespan has passed...How and why did it take this long for the stasis to end...?"

Knightling Knightling

The last question would've been rather simple for Alex to answer, to simply tell him that it could've been the crash of their ship.
"Well, believe me, we all have plenty of questions on our mind" he replied vaguely "But if you know nothing of this planet, then we still need to be careful of our surroundings" he held up his motion tracker
Kallo Kallo HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Placing his helmet back on, Marius quickly grabbed his GSM-40 and surveyed their surroundings. "Alaxander, Shall we continue forward or return to the crash site with our new friend here?" He asked. While he was the ranking officer, he differed command to the android. If Push came to shove, he would would take over. But only in the event of a military/crisis situation. He was sent to build relations with the Terans not create enemies.

Caelyn nodded slowly as she watched the two leave, before letting out a soft sigh. She shook her head as she turned to look over at Siddhi, before moving about to begin looking at the broken passage to the bridge, seeing if there would be an easy way to fix it, so they could clear out the machines that still worked or were useful.

Knightling Knightling HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Mahima18 Mahima18

He simply growled slightly as he watched Marius pull the GSM off his back, looking between the two before glancing around the forest. "Don't...I get a say in this...?" His voice being more of a matter of fact tone than a questioning tone as his eye would glow just a slight bit brighter in preparation. "And...Crash site...? Did you guys crash down here...as well I'm assuming."

Knightling Knightling

Alexander lowered his motion tracker, giving the stranger a curious glance "Yes, to answer your question, Marius, he comes with us" he paused before continuing "I assure you, sir, we are no threat. If anything, we could help you as much as you could help us. This world is yet unknown to either of us, so you would see the danger in going off alone. So, tell us your name and come with us, it is not very far from here"
Kallo Kallo

Antonio finally got up and made his way down a hallway that was dim lit but at least he could see now. He knew their had to be others and started moving his way slowly down the hallway. He winced every time he moved because he was still impaled by the wreckage in the calf. He thought it was best to leave the metal in him as if he took it out, it could be bleeding a lot more. He saw some light down the tunnel, and every time he inched towards it got brighter. He took him a while and when he reached the end of the hallway, his eyes hurt for a few seconds trying to adjust to the light. When he was able to see he studied his surroundings. Looks like we aren't going anywhere for a while. His gaze locked on a figure not far from him.

ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

He glanced between the two before nodding, a sigh sounding from him as he tilts his head...Growling to himself slightly before looking up. "Best...I have for a name is Arcane..." Starting to look around slightly before nodding. "Alright...though the guy with the gun walks either in front of me or to the side of me where the barrel is not pointed at myself."

Knightling Knightling

Last edited:
Siddhi stated at caelyn and smiled softly "Okay captain then no worries. I will go check up on seed bank."
Siddhi started moving on towards the seed bank. Her eyes were looking at the worn out metallic walls in the corridor. She sighed "I hope there is enough seeds in there. And the outing crew finds something to keep us alive."
Siddhi reaches the seed bank. Presses her palm on the scanner and scanner after scanning opens the door which gets jammed on the mid way.
"what the fuck?" siddhi sighs and folds her hands over her bust in disappointment and drums the finger on her bust. She than takes few steps closer to look through. She finds everything intact inside. She pushes the door from one side but door just moved abit. Siddhi tried to get in through that much space but her busts were making it hard but she managed anyway to get in. A tearing sound "purrr" "purrr" was heard in the silence. Her uniform was torn from her hips on right side and the side of her chest exposing her bare white milky skin. She ignored the uniform and straight away went to the computer and checked the seeds. It was 100%.siddhi then again moved out of the seed bank and closed the manually as it was jammed. And she walked back to caelyn "captain the seed bank is at 100%"
With a smile and shy trying to cover her torn uniform.
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Knightling Knightling HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Marius simply nodded, covering the two's six. He'll make a good meatshield I suppose should we run into anything hostile. He thought with a small smirk, as he marched behind them, his head on a swivel as he looked for anything potentially hostile. "Surprisingly, there's nothing on my motion tracker besides you two." The Illustrati said, his voice slightly distorted from his helm's speakers. "I pray Nero has made progress with the Coms relay. it'll be good to have proper communications again."

"Arcane, nice to meet you" Alex stated, moving through the vegetation with a degree of caution. "Honestly, you're being a bit paranoid. Call it a gut feeling, except that's just absurd" he snickered "since I don't technically have guts, so yeah..."
His eyes lit with a brief look of excitement when he spotted the ship in the distance, still laying heavily in the ground where it had smashed down. That would come as no surprise, of course, considering the serious amount of work it would take to move it in any way. "The captain will probably want to how you got to landing here, you know, before your 200 year period of stasis. Accident? Pirates?" he pried
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Kallo Kallo ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar Mahima18 Mahima18

Last edited:
He looked at Alex once more as he shakes his head slightly, letting out a slight sigh as he tried to think, walking along with them before looking at the downed ship in the distance with a slight sigh. "Well, all I remember from before the stasis...is that the ship lost an engine...I believe it was because of an attack...or so they said, but then again the ship itself wasn't up to date for long haul flights...probably spent to long in empty space without a cleaning. Though I was put into more or less a lander of sorts for this world along with a few smaller groups of crew. Though on the way down most where shot at, by what I don't quite know...but I seemed to have gotten lucky, protocol was to enter the chamber for as long as possible or until a rescue crew came and found me. Seems obvious which one happened first."

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Knightling Knightling

Caelyn nodded slowly when Siddhi returned, not mentioning anything about her now torn uniform. They had more to worry about then uniforms at the time, and because of this she quickly returned to looking over the broken hallway, trying to find out if they even could clear the way to the bridge. "That's at least one good thing." she then said, a soft smile on her face as she spoke, before slowly shaking her head. "I do hope, that the soil on this planet is compatible with out plants though."

Mahima18 Mahima18

Zanis wasn't actually sold on the whole idea believe it or not. You'd think somebody committing to that sort of craziness would be CRAZY about the prospect. Zanis was not. But admittedly, in its own way it sure beat the heck out of slavery so Zanis couldn't complain as much as one could have. There was just no other option.

Well life dealt him yet another unfortunate blow. The ship he was on crashed. In less than ideal circumstances at that. They had crash landed on an unknown planet with all likelihood pointing towards a less than ideal survival situation up ahead. His cryo chamber took some damage and much of the surrounding air leaked into his sleeping area. Zanis was lucky it was oxygen. If it had been anything else he might have died.

Zanis's alert systems had failed him and no one had been informed of his waking as of yet. Seems there was a delay in his survival signal. Not to mention a delay in his waking mechanism. For a while he had just continued on sleeping as if there was nothing wrong. Eventually though his pod allowed him to wake up as was expected and he woke from what has to have been the most sore inducing sleep of all time. To say that he needed to stretch was an understatement. The understatement of the century sat there as he groggily looked about his dim room with confused eyes.

Little did Zanis know there would be some sort of pinging on a monitor somewhere to signify his waking. Zanis looked about the room, barely registering his surroundings. Zanis Lee tried to orient himself by stretching and attempting to remember just what his instructions had been on this situation. Now he stood there stretching in the nude as he tried to orient himself on what to do next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back