• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings cRacKheaD HouRs

AngelFace2112

Live bold, dream wild, chase adventure ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm Shay! I would love to start a roleplay with you! I do a lot of different things so don't be afraid to ask about a fandom/show/movie! :)

Just before I start I'd love to let you get to know me:

• I'm 17 and just graduated High School in June!
  • The ages I'm comfortable roleplaying with are 16-24
  • Communication is key! Don't be afraid to stop the roleplay to do so! OOC talk is more than okay :)
  • I can do any pairing (fxf, mxm, fxm)
  • I would really appreciate decent grammar/punctuation! Don't worry about being perfect though! I'm not at all perfect and I expect mistakes!
  • For some role plays I will prefer to double and some not. I'll make sure to communicate that!
  • We can roleplay on here or discord don't be afraid to ask to switch :)
Now for some fandoms!

(The more asteriks the better I'll understand the fandom and the better I'll be able to roleplay them)

Hannibal*****
-God yes, Hannibal is probably something I could roleplay in my sleep!

Criminal Minds**
-I love this show! Unfortunately, I am only just now finishing watching the first season.

Supernatural****
-It's been a while since I've seen it but I would absolutely love to roleplay this!

NCIS*****
-I can roleplay this no problem!

Dexter****
-Haven't watched all the seasons! (I'm about a season and a half in!)

The Witcher*****

I can do almost any horror movie/show. I love horror so bonus points!

I am always up for something original!

Don't hesitate to ask if I know anything! Such as a movie, show, or anime!

I would love to hear your input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back