• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Crackhead Corner 😋

AngelFace2112

Live bold, dream wild, chase adventure ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! My name is Angel and I'm 18! I've been roleplaying for about five years total now. I do everything from a paragraph to novella. I am able and willing to play fxm, mxm, and fxf.

I am looking for a roleplay! Anything and everything goes but I'll put a few fandoms in here just to give us a head start!

Rules
1. Please be 18+ thank you!
2. If the roleplay is not working out please tell me :) we can fix it or just move on from each other.
3. Don't be rude!
4. Please know the difference between you're/ your and there, their, and they're. Try to use decent grammar such as periods, commas, and asterisks.
5. THIS IS A BODY POSITIVE, LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY, AND INCLUSIVE PLACE. Racism, body shaming, homophobia, transphobia, ablism, etc will NOT BE TOLERATED. If it occurs at any point, including in our roleplay I will terminate our communication without a second thought.

Thank you for reading the rules :)

Fandoms
Here are some fandoms/shows I am involved in :) I don't mind what characters or plots we do but I'd love to create one with you! I do prefer to create our own timeline and events based on the fandom/show though!

- Sherlock
- Supernatural
- Gravity Falls
- Scooby-Doo
- Black Butler
- Sailor Moon
- Record of Ragnorok
- and many more just ask!

I would be interested in RPing with you if you would be willing to give me a chance. I usually prefer original plots or fandoms with OC's so if you like that type of RP let me know.

P.s.: I love Black butler, supernatural and Sherlock

I would be interested in RPing with you if you would be willing to give me a chance. I usually prefer original plots or fandoms with OC's so if you like that type of RP let me know.

P.s.: I love Black butler, supernatural and Sherlock
Of course send me a DM and we can totally talk about an original plot!!!

Would love to do a supernatural, gravity falls, or Scooby do thing.

I'm a simple person. I see Scooby Doo, and I immediately reply. Hahaha! Quick question: With the mention of Scooby Doo, are you talking about the cartoon/animation, or the live-action movies?

I'm a simple person. I see Scooby Doo, and I immediately reply. Hahaha! Quick question: With the mention of Scooby Doo, are you talking about the cartoon/animation, or the live-action movies?
I love all of them! Ive seen almost EVERY Scooby Doo movie and show so I'm pretty diverse! Send me a PM and we can talk more about what you'd be interested in roleplaying!

Would you be at all interested in a M/M Dragonball RP? I can play as Piccolo, Goku, Mirai Trunks, Whis if you are? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back