• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🍕— Cowabunga — !! Batty's Search for Rise:TMNT Roleplays

BattyCatty

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
82c6b70b58e506860eed21931867b7293c295cfc.gifv

Eyy RpNation. Glad to be here.​
The name's BattyCatty and I—as ever—am arriving fashionably late to a fandom to see if I can figuratively raise the dead to satisfy my very specific and outdated hyper fixations.​
Currently on the menu? Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I only just go introduced to the show via Tiktok edits and I'll be damned if I didn't fall completely in love with these goofy mutant boys.​
Rise:TMNT Is about the only thing I'm interested in writing right now so if that doesn't perk your ears I fear you may find this thread dull — but otherwise, carry on to find out what I'm about and what I'm looking for.​

My Deets

☢ — I'm an old bitch. A taxpayer in their very early 30s. This is something I wanna be upfront about since I know I'm dabbling into a cartoon fandom geared more for the youths than it is me.​
☢ — Response times vary due to work & how much we write but I aim for posts every other day or so.​
☢ — Ghosting indifferent. I would like notice if you are going to drop. Even if it's just a "I'm out" but realistically? I have no expectations or rules.​
☢ — Comfy playing multiple roles.​
☢ — Open to both DMing roleplays and collaborative story building. Just tell me your pick of poison upfront.​
☢ — Tell me your favorite corny joke when you reach out so I know you read this through.​
☢ — Deathly allergic to one-liners. I will hit the bricks if you send me one.​
☢ — I'm happy to play a cannon. Dying too, actually.​
☢ — Cool with OCs. Just, please, don't half ass it?​
☢ — I escaped Discord and I'm never going back. Please don't ask.​
Seeking someone who...

☢ — Is 18+ , like I said I'm old and I'd feel odd writing with a kiddo. Cartoon inspired story or no.​
☢ — Is comfy with 3 to 5 paragraphs on average​
☢ — Is willing to share ideas and interests to help propel the story​
☢ — Is up for posting at least a couple of times a week​
☢ — Is cool roleplaying on-site (DMs or Threads)​
Characters, Prompts, and all the Goods

☢ — So, first and foremost: Yes. I am absolutely, positively, incredibly willing and dying to play a cannon for you.​
And no, YOU do NOT have to play a cannon unless you want to. I welcome it but don't demand it.​
☢ — I will play ANY of the turtles. Hell, you want them all? Have all four! Sounds fun.​
☢ — I know absolutely nothing about TMNT outside of Rise. Other than like...general pop-culture knowledge but that's pretty bare bones and I'm really only interested in the Rise universe.​
☢ — I'm open to shipping and platonic based relationships.​
☢ — I will NOT ship the brothers together. Yuck.​
☢ — While I'm cool with roping in some darker elements and plot points than what we get in the show, I WILL be keeping some of the dumb humor and show's lighter moments. A good mix of laughs and angsts, if you will. If you lean SUPER hard to one side, I'm probably gonna bail. Especially if all you're into is 100% angst and terrible bad sadness and suffering all the time. I'm not casting a line into cartoons for my grim dark fix, ya know? Let me laugh. Let me live.​
- These are not fully fleshed ideas, just jumping off points that can be built upon to better include your ideas. Got something to add? Wanna combine them? Hit me with any and all of it.

☢ — Late one night, Splinter discovers [Your Character] alone and struggling in the winding back alleys of New York's concreate jungle. Taking pity on [YC], Splinter brings them back to the Sanctum and offers them a place amongst his family. Will [YC] accept? What brought them to this point in their lives? How will they get on with the brothers? Are they friend or foe? And what happens when something sinister begins to brew, its eyes set on the family hidden in the sewers?​
☢ — Pain and confusion is all [Your Choice of Turtle] feels as he wakes in a strange back alley. One minute he'd been fighting alongside his brothers and the next? He'd been knocked out cold only to wake up in this unfamiliar city far away from New York. Doing his best to avoid drawing attention as the cover of night begins to fade, the mutant scurries unwittingly into [Your Character]'s apartment/house/dorm/etc. How will [YC] react? Will they welcome him? Try to help him figure out what happened to him and get back to New York? Or maybe they are a foe? A member of the Foot Clan who sees an opportunity to take the turtles down a peg? What happens if [YCoT] just so happened to bring the bad guys along with him? Wrapping [YC] up in his mess?​
☢ — Mutants are not well known to the waking world but to a select few—governments and privatized security sects—they are not only known, but coveted. These organizations are known to abduct mutants and hold them lab cells, running tests and trials on them in order to crack the secrets of their DNA and unique powers; ever hopeful to wield that power for themselves. What happens when one of these organizations captures two mutants in one night? [Your Choice of Turtle] and [Your Character]? Will they be able to put their heads together and find a way out of this horrible prison?​

Last edited:
I know this post is super old buut I don't suppose you're still in this fandom? 🐢 cause I am verry late to the Rise rp game fndkd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back