Courier Six?

Courier-Six

Courier Six
War. War never changes.

Hey everyone, I suppose this is the first post of my 10-post obligation. As you can see, I'm a Fallout-oriented account, more primarily concerned with the protagonist from Fallout: New Vegas - my own custom muse for the Courier. Additionally, I'm entirely new to this website. I don't know if anyone on here actually does these intros, but I figured this is a good way to get myself out there.

I am not new to RP. I've decided to expand my roots and to explore other communities. My profile isn't very well fleshed-out yet, in fact its entirely barren. Hopefully some time and investment will change that and hopefully I've come to the right place to find partners interested in Fallout RP.

Just so anyone whose interested is aware, I like to write a little extensively. Anywhere from a paragraph to a full-on novella is my style - although as far as that goes I don't have a preference and don't like to hold my partners accountable to a minimum or a maximum. I will emphasize that I do not like to participate in one-liner or semi-paragraph RPs. The only minimum I hold is a paragraph, and after that you can toss out as long a reply as you feel natural.

That considered, I'm mainly interested in one-on-one's but I'm not shy of group RPs if something seems interesting enough. I'm also into crossovers, especially if they're done well.

I'm not certain if that jumble of information is what I'm supposed to jot down for an introduction, sorry if any of this comes off as a little tacky. Regardless, I hope to find at least one of you out there who might fit the same glove. :)

Welcome to the forums Courier Six. Glad to see another fan of Fallout New Vegas :closed eyes open smile: I've probably finished that game like 4 times. If you ever wanna do a Fall Out New Vegas RP please don't hesitate to message me.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back