• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Couple of Ideas

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
Hello! Been looking for a few RPs just because writing and plotting is fun, and the plot bunnies have been bouncing. I don’t have a lot of...detailed plots in mind for these pairings, just that it feels like something I want to do.

So first off, the rules/preferences?

- Literate. I write about 2-4 paragraphs on average, depending on what’s going on. Some scenes require shorter details, some longer. I go with flow, hopefully you will to, you know? Just no one liners and decent grammar and spelling. I do love me some detail though. What’s going on, thoughts, etc. Just enough to be fun and immersive, which I figure is what we’re all here to do.

-18+ preferably. I am, just makes it easier. Also the possibility of mature content so...be good for a mature soul. So really....mature soul preferably?

-Replies like once every other day? I work 40 hours so I’m not always around, but that seems to be the best. Sometimes I’m super fast, but anything where It’s once a week or more makes it hard to gain momentum and keep interest.

-love to talk OOC. You don’t have to, but be prepared, sometimes I’m an idea fountain. I’m good either here or discord. We can also RP in PMs or discord, not picky.

- Other miscellaneous bits: No God-mod, character control, Mary Sues, one liners (generally the things people dislike). I have no triggers and very few limits, we can discuss those sorts of details in private if interested.

PAIRINGS? IDEAS FINALLY?

Bodyguard x musician
Bodyguard x celebrity

Something with a bodyguard. Can be CEO or some important person‘s kid. I like this dynamic, feels fun. Good for MxM or MxF. No real people.

Washed-up musician x fresh-blood
Washed-up celebrity x fresh-blood

This one may have possible age-gap, if that’s not your thing, but it’s doesn’t have to. Just an idea of new/old. Iconoclast, that sort of thing. MxM, MxF, FxF (am weaker on FxF though). No real people.

Doctor x something.

Just like med plots. Nurses, patients, other doctor, whatever. Need a doc for a plot? I’ve got your guy(s). They’re all male so M/whatever in this case. No furries or anthros.

Mafia/Crime

I have nothing specific. I’m okay with modern or old-school, mafioso, yakuza, triad. Just something with crime and noir and a little bit of chaotic fun. Less eager on this one since a lot of people start and then quit immediately. Convince me, but I’m open to suggestions.

That’s it. Find something that tickles your fancy? Please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back