• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Couple O’ Plots

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
Hello! Here’s a few things you should know about me, since I realized many people care about these kind of things.
  • I’m 21+, but I don’t care how long you are as long as you know how to write and aren’t acting like a weirdo.
  • I’m slightly rusty. I just got back into RP not too long ago after stopping for quite some time, but that doesn’t mean I’m horrible at it.
  • I don’t like one liners. I’m not asking for much, just give me as much as you possibly can and I’ll be fine. If I can’t understand most of what you say, I probably will kindly let you know that I can’t RP with you.
  • I can play either male or female
  • No furries, I’m sorry. Some people are cool with it, but I’m not into that. Sorry again.

Fandoms~
  • Supernatural
    • Walking Dead
    • American Horror Story
    • Jojo Bizarre Adventure
RP Ideas~
Romeo and Juliet, but between a human and supernatural being
  • Apocalypse RP
  • Haunted House/Apartment, gets a ghost as a roommate
  • Muse A is cursed to be a living doll until they find true love
  • Muse A goes to the park every single day to feed the birds. Muse B is a shapeshifter, he’s one of the birds she feeds.
  • Muse A finds a spell book and accidentally bounds their soul to a demon, Muse B
  • Mental hospital patients
  • Arranged marriage
  • Muse A is a princess/princes who is captured by the enemy, Muse B
  • Muse A finds out that their pregnant and runs off, not letting their partner know what happened to them. Years later, Muse B gets a knock on the door. It’s Muse A, who needs help raising their child
  • Supernatural being/ hunter
  • Muse A and B are in a relationship, until Muse B suddenly goes missing. They come back years later to let Muse A know where they have been all these years. (Muse B was turned into a vampire)

More Detailed Plots (will be updating)~

- Bloody Ballroom
Muse A lives a pretty normal life, not many exciting things happening to them at all and they like it that way. One day they get a weird looking letter in the mail. The envelope was blood red with very neat golden writing on it. Muse A wasn’t the type of person to get a lot of letters, so this stood out quite a bit. They carefully opened the envelope to see what it could be about. Muse A had won a ticket a ticket to go to a masquerade ball that was evening thrown on Halloween day. The ball was thrown every three years on the same day, only 100 ordinary people being invited.

Muse A did think it was a bit odd. They didn’t remember apply to win any tickets, but they didn’t think too much of it. They weren’t even sure if they were going to go or not. Muse A tucked the ticket away, knowing it was a month away. They tried to get it out of their mind. The night before the event would start, Muse A got a knock on the door. Laying on their doormat was a gift. A black box with red ribbon tied around it very neatly. They brought the box inside. Inside of the box was an outfit to wear, along with a mask to go with it.
As a last minute decision, they decided to go to the ball after all. That’s were the meet Muse B, sparking up a conversation with them before they suddenly disappeared. Muse A gets a weird feeling a decided to secretly leave the ballroom, looking around the huge mansion. Not too long after, they start to hear screams coming from the party down below. Half of the guests were supernatural beings of all types and the other half of the guests were the main course. Muse A hid when they heard footsteps coming.

Now that Muse A knows their secret, they’re not allowed to leave. Not alive anyway.

- Beauty And The Boss

Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem, with a very large debt to pay off. He’s a very sweet man, giving his daughter whatever it was that she asked for, whenever he could afford it. Her favorite books, flowers, but he was borrowing money from the wrong type of people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is taken by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Very few people have even seen his face before, his men doing most of the dirty work for him, but everyone knew his name and feared him. Muse A’s owed him a debt, of which he couldn’t pay. Fearing that he was going to die that day, he offered Muse B a trade- The man’s beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. Instead of taking his life right then and there, he agrees to this trade. He only has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will personally come after him.

Muse A’s father rushed home to explain what had happened to him, begging his daughter to go along with the deal. Promising her that she would be safe and that he would come to get her again when the time is right. Muse A is willing to go, as long as it meant that her father’s life would be safe and he promised that he would stop gambling so nothing like this would ever happen to their family again. Muse A moves into Muse B’ mansion outside of town the following day.

Last edited:
I'm interested in a ward patient roleplay that might explore some darker psychological themes and perhaps eventually becomes a cross-country runaway plot. Let me know if you might be intrigued by something like that! I'm assuming this is clear from the outset too, but I'm mostly searching for grounded ideas that reflect real fears and philosophies of our time.

I'm interested in a ward patient roleplay that might explore some darker psychological themes and perhaps eventually becomes a cross-country runaway plot. Let me know if you might be intrigued by something like that! I'm assuming this is clear from the outset too, but I'm mostly searching for grounded ideas that reflect real fears and philosophies of our time.
I’m down! I’ll message you shortly so we can discuss ideas and I’ll send you the CS ^-^

Hey, for romance do you also do canon x oc with doubling? I'd love to do a JJBA roleplay with you!😁

Hey, for romance do you also do canon x oc with doubling? I'd love to do a JJBA roleplay with you!😁
Hello! I’ve mainly ever done OC x OC when it comes to JJBA, mainly because I love seeing how others make their characters and stands, which I also love to do as well. It really depends on which canon. Just to let you know, I’ve seen all the the episodes and I’m reading the beginning of Stone Ocean. That’s as far as I’ve gotten for now.

Hello! I’ve mainly ever done OC x OC when it comes to JJBA, mainly because I love seeing how others make their characters and stands, which I also love to do as well. It really depends on which canon. Just to let you know, I’ve seen all the the episodes and I’m reading the beginning of Stone Ocean. That’s as far as I’ve gotten for now.
I've seen 1-5, but really would love to do either 3 or 5. Part three would be either Jotaro or Kakyoin for me and part 5 would be Narancia or Abbacchio 😁 If those don't work, I'd be down to do an OC x OC roleplay! I'm waiting for stone ocean to come out because my husband and I watch it together haha

I've seen 1-5, but really would love to do either 3 or 5. Part three would be either Jotaro or Kakyoin for me and part 5 would be Narancia or Abbacchio 😁 If those don't work, I'd be down to do an OC x OC roleplay! I'm waiting for stone ocean to come out because my husband and I watch it together haha
I’ll send you a message about it shortly so we don’t fill this up ^-^ I’m excited for Stone Ocean as well! Me and my husband have seen all of them in both English and Japanese. I love it to the point where my son’s name is gonna be Dio lol

Hello! Here’s a few things you should know about me, since I realized many people care about these kind of things.
  • I’m 21+, but I don’t care how long you are as long as you know how to write and aren’t acting like a weirdo.
  • I’m slightly rusty. I just got back into RP not too long ago after stopping for quite some time, but that doesn’t mean I’m horrible at it.
  • I don’t like one liners. I’m not asking for much, just give me as much as you possibly can and I’ll be fine. If I can’t understand most of what you say, I probably will kindly let you know that I can’t RP with you.
  • I can play either male or female
  • No furries, I’m sorry. Some people are cool with it, but I’m not into that. Sorry again.

Fandoms~
  • Supernatural
    • Walking Dead
    • American Horror Story
    • Jojo Bizarre Adventure
RP Ideas~
Romeo and Juliet, but between a human and supernatural being
  • Apocalypse RP
  • Haunted House/Apartment, gets a ghost as a roommate
  • Muse A is cursed to be a living doll until they find true love
  • Muse A goes to the park every single day to feed the birds. Muse B is a shapeshifter, he’s one of the birds she feeds.
  • Muse A finds a spell book and accidentally bounds their soul to a demon, Muse B
  • Mental hospital patients
  • Arranged marriage
  • Muse A is a princess/princes who is captured by the enemy, Muse B
  • Muse A finds out that their pregnant and runs off, not letting their partner know what happened to them. Years later, Muse B gets a knock on the door. It’s Muse A, who needs help raising their child
  • Supernatural being/ hunter
  • Muse A and B are in a relationship, until Muse B suddenly goes missing. They come back years later to let Muse A know where they have been all these years. (Muse B was turned into a vampire)

More Detailed Plots (will be updating)~

- Bloody Ballroom
Muse A lives a pretty normal life, not many exciting things happening to them at all and they like it that way. One day they get a weird looking letter in the mail. The envelope was blood red with very neat golden writing on it. Muse A wasn’t the type of person to get a lot of letters, so this stood out quite a bit. They carefully opened the envelope to see what it could be about. Muse A had won a ticket a ticket to go to a masquerade ball that was evening thrown on Halloween day. The ball was thrown every three years on the same day, only 100 ordinary people being invited.

Muse A did think it was a bit odd. They didn’t remember apply to win any tickets, but they didn’t think too much of it. They weren’t even sure if they were going to go or not. Muse A tucked the ticket away, knowing it was a month away. They tried to get it out of their mind. The night before the event would start, Muse A got a knock on the door. Laying on their doormat was a gift. A black box with red ribbon tied around it very neatly. They brought the box inside. Inside of the box was an outfit to wear, along with a mask to go with it.
As a last minute decision, they decided to go to the ball after all. That’s were the meet Muse B, sparking up a conversation with them before they suddenly disappeared. Muse A gets a weird feeling a decided to secretly leave the ballroom, looking around the huge mansion. Not too long after, they start to hear screams coming from the party down below. Half of the guests were supernatural beings of all types and the other half of the guests were the main course. Muse A hid when they heard footsteps coming.

Now that Muse A knows their secret, they’re not allowed to leave. Not alive anyway.

- Beauty And The Boss

Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem, with a very large debt to pay off. He’s a very sweet man, giving his daughter whatever it was that she asked for, whenever he could afford it. Her favorite books, flowers, but he was borrowing money from the wrong type of people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is taken by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Very few people have even seen his face before, his men doing most of the dirty work for him, but everyone knew his name and feared him. Muse A’s owed him a debt, of which he couldn’t pay. Fearing that he was going to die that day, he offered Muse B a trade- The man’s beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. Instead of taking his life right then and there, he agrees to this trade. He only has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will personally come after him.

Muse A’s father rushed home to explain what had happened to him, begging his daughter to go along with the deal. Promising her that she would be safe and that he would come to get her again when the time is right. Muse A is willing to go, as long as it meant that her father’s life would be safe and he promised that he would stop gambling so nothing like this would ever happen to their family again. Muse A moves into Muse B’ mansion outside of town the following day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back