• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Could You Be The One? (Searching for Fandoms)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I’m Tulsa and I want to be your new roleplay partner (pls, I’m lonely). I mostly do fandom plots, however there are a few cliche pairings I might be able to be roped into. I love all things fantasy, angst and love for the most part!

Just a few quick things to note before the fun stuff,
I’m 23, so you being 18+ is a MUST
I only write in 3rd person and would prefer you do the same
As for doubling, that’s something I don’t do. I think it’s easier and more fun to focus on one story/couple. I’ll play side characters if we need, but I only do one thread. I hope that makes sense lol
If you’ve read this far, reach out telling me your favorite superhero before introducing yourself :)

Now Onto the fun stuff, Yay!
Happy Sailor Moon GIF

As for what I’m looking for, I’ll list out the fandoms and pairings I’m most interested in rn:
Each pair will have a * ranking next to it, the more stars, the more I want it!
BOLD;; characters I'd play
REGULAR;; characters I'd like you to play

MCU/Marvel
Loki & Female OC*****
Steve & Wanda**
Bucky & Yelena
Vision & Wanda
Peter Parker & Gwen Stacey (Picky about this one)

Inuyasha
Inuyasha & Kagome**

TVD/The Originals
Kol Mikaelson & Female OC****
Klaus Mikaelson & Caroline

Teen Wolf
Derek Hale & Paige Krasikeva (AU)*****
Stiles Stilinski & Lydia Martin

Disney
Encanto;; Camilo & Female OC
Frozen;; Elsa & Jack Frost

Dark Fairytales
Alice in Wonderland; Alice & Mad Hatter
Red Riding Hood: Red & Wolf? Hunter? OC?

Those are the big name fandoms I’m on the hunt for right now, but I’m also part of others as well as a fan of multiple anime! PM me or comment below if you’re interested at all!

200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back