Chitchat Could really use someone to talk to....

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey...I'm having the worst day possible and feeling so low right now so I could really use someone to talk to who will listen to me....

I doubt anyone will as no one usually does, but if you will then please pm me....

Well, I'm here and I'm a little bored.

EDIT: I got a question for you! Actually, now two questions. Why's your profile picture so strange and why are you such a weird anime lover?

Well, I'm here and I'm a little bored.

EDIT: I got a question for you! Actually, now two questions. Why's your profile picture so strange and why are you such a weird anime lover?
My profile picture is Lilia Vanrouge, my favourite character from a game called Twisted Wonderland. And I'm just obsessed with anime and I've been called weird a lot by people for loving anime so much, so yeah that's why!

My profile picture is Lilia Vanrouge, my favourite character from a game called Twisted Wonderland. And I'm just obsessed with anime and I've been called weird a lot by people for loving anime so much, so yeah that's why!

Well, just as you responded I've gotta head to sleep.

Anime is in itself quite strange and nowadays I'd like to avoid the sight of it when possible. And of all the anime you could have chosen, you had to get a strange anime of all the strange anime you could have gotten. The entertainment industry in general is full of people with strange ideas. It seems that they get many things wrong. And if you are curious to know why, well, I might as well answer why. I'll spare a little more time before I hit the rock.

Well, just as you responded I've gotta head to sleep.

Anime is in itself quite strange and nowadays I'd like to avoid the sight of it when possible. And of all the anime you could have chosen, you had to get a strange anime of all the strange anime you could have gotten. The entertainment industry in general is full of people with strange ideas. It seems that they get many things wrong. And if you are curious to know why, well, I might as well answer why. I'll spare a little more time before I hit the rock.
I get where you're coming from, anime can be pretty strange but I'd just love how unique and different anime shows are to normal tv shows. Anime can be full of lovable characters, a really enjoyable story and great art styles! And those are the reasons I find it so good to watch!!

I like to keep an open mind to anime and art in general. It is like traditional art in that it depends on the viewer and the viewpoint of the creator. What is good for one is not good for all, but I can definitely say that the art style is lovely.

I am very glad that you are doing better after such a low point in your life, bud. In the case you need to talk with someone again, feel free to keep me in mind for PM conversation! What I can't fix, I can provide distraction for.

I wonder what kind of crowd I'll draw. I'll either draw someone or I'll draw a great silence.

EDIT: I drew someone! Now next, I shall draw silence.

EDIT: Hey, strange anime lover, I'm borrowing your thread for a while so I hope you don't mind while I have fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back