Other Could really use some ideas for a story I wanna write

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey there! I've had this story idea for a while now and really wanna write it but can't come up with any ideas for it, so I'm posting this thread to see if anyone could help me out with getting started.

The story is about various different characters who are all popular idols. They all go to school together also. I won't go into too much detail on the characters so if you wanna know more about them, just ask!

I have no ideas at all on what to do with this, so if you have any at even if they're small, then please let me know!

Hey erm you could do a like high school drama like romance like have like a love triangle or love square they’re messes lots you can do with that or you could have them be best friends then have them get through high school with bully’s and stuff or you could do like a really dark one and go into depth why child stars don’t work

I would love to hear about your characters this sounds rly interesting

Hey erm you could do a like high school drama like romance like have like a love triangle or love square they’re messes lots you can do with that or you could have them be best friends then have them get through high school with bully’s and stuff or you could do like a really dark one and go into depth why child stars don’t work

I would love to hear about your characters this sounds rly interesting
Oh wow, I love that idea!!

And sure, I'll tell you a little about each

I have one character who's a real spoiled, bratty person. She's the type of person that would steal a style or music style from someone else and then demand that they change their style because she has it now. She's eating another idol who is very similar to her personality wise and usually helps her get what she wants

I have a character who's very childish, but he has quite a temper if he doesn't get his way

I have a character that's very arrogant and full of himself and pretty much thinks he's the best

I have a character that's quite perverted and flirts with his fangirls a lot

I have a very serious character who just cares about getting his work done right and successfully. He doesn't really care about came or having fans

I have a very shy and timid character who doesn't say too much. Yes usually stood up for by his brother show very strong and can be aggressive at times

I have another character who's also very arrogant and full of himself and is often rivals with my other character who's similar to him

I have a character that is a bit of a loner and can be aggressive when people bother him too much

Alright let me think you could have the bratty girl being the popular one and the other characters envy her a lot like how people hate famous people in real life

you could have the guy whos A bit of a perv start being just that and all the characters find him disgusting but slowly break down the fact the reason he breaks up with girls easily and is a bit of a sleaz he could have that all be because a girl did that to him

and the guy who is shy and could get a girl who respect him and then someone makes fun of his brother she tries to stop him he gets arrested and he try’s to get her back

then the two arrogant dudes one could be because he’s insecure and the other could be because no body told him different so when ever he messes up he hates him self and they eventually become friends understand even though they have different reason they should be Comfortable as them selfs and no one should have to tell them that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back