• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Could anyone help? How do i make my title font different for interest check names!

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Some titles have different fonts, but for the life of me i can't work it out, how is this done?

you can use different fonts with the [font][/font] tag!

for example, to use this font
Dancing Script
the code would be
Code:
[font=Dancing Script]text goes here[/font]

Are you talking about the thread title? If so there are special characters, HOWEVER, thing to note:
- Not everyone will actually see those font characters. They can display as an ugly box for some.
"When a character is displayed using a font that doesn’t support that character, a default “not defined” glyph from that font is used. The “not defined” glyph in most fonts has the appearance of a rectangular box, or some variation of that."
- It risks making your URLs a mess. A hot mess because it converts the 'code' of the letter for the non-universal font into depending on what 'font' you use.

Fancy Text Generator (𝓬𝓸𝓹𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮) ― LingoJam is one you can use to convert normal text to 'fancy text'
𝐹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back