• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺: Oc x Canon

Bubblyboba

brrrrr
Uhm, hello! I'm new to this site (not to roleplays though.), so, bear with me, please! I'll try to make this short and sweet :3
PS FOR THIS ONE ♡
Im going to be slow to all things including ooc chat till sunday. Im currently at a friends place till then. ty for understanding ^^ Im only posting this so i dont forget.

About me-
Hiya! Call be Bubbles or Car! I'm 19 years old, a very big nerd, fandom trash, I even live on Otome games haha. I'm now always super active because I have a busy life (and health issues I'd rather not get into here.) So try to understand please <3 I don't always remember to say something, so sometimes I go quiet for a while. But I always come back to my RPS! (If I lose interest in it and don't intend on picking it back up, I will tell you!) I can't do platonic rps, they bore me. romance is a must for my hopeless romantic self. I'm also fine with action, horror, and angst of course! I only double up.

What to expect from me-
The least I will write is two paragraphs, or three! But sometimes I love to write and get carried away.
If I really like the parings on both sides, I'll share stuff that reminds me of them! Theme songs, images, pins, etc! Maybe not all the time, but still! (Also depends if we OOC talk)
I can write for any type of paring m/m f/f but I'm more used to m/f.

For you-
Please be 18 or older!
No one-liners please, and please put effort.
Grammar doesn't bother me, just make sure it's readable!

PLEASE be willing to talk OOC with me! Headcanons, ideas, what-ifs, I love this kind of talk! Also, OOC talk is important to me as I can get anxious- and doing so just makes me feel more comfortable in the RP.
im also willing to do a split fandom rp ^^

Fandoms-

Bungou Stray Dogs!

Tokyo Mew Mew!

Genshin impact

Danganronpa!

Please Pm me if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back