• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cosplay Conveniences!

Eliteeric

An Epic Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello, and thank you for clicking on the thread! Gonna keep this one short and sweet, but I've got some necessary rules for you to look through, first.

• As an adult myself, I'll ask that my potential partner is at least 18 years old.
  • Try to use correct grammar and punctuation. I can overlook the occasional typo, but try not to make it too common.
  • Searching specifically for female characters, for this idea.
  • Be epic. (Feel free to tell me how epic you are in your first message so I know you've read all this.)
  • If you start to lose your muse, or you get bored, please let me know. I'm ghost-friendly, but it'll forever hurt my feelings. That's a joke. But still, let a brother know.
  • Please let me know if you have any triggers. Or dislikes.
  • No one-liners. I can't work with anything less than two paragraphs.
Alrighty! We good? Good.

The basic premise is a short or long term story focused around two cosplayers, whose coincidental meeting at a convention changes their lives for the better. Perhaps they're roped into a photoshoot together because they happen to be cosplaying characters from the same fandom, or maybe they are cosplaying a cute ship. Alternatively, maybe they're the only people at a particularly small convention who are conveniently dressed up from the same fandom, and with both of them attending alone, they decide to hang out together? Heck, they could even be dressed up as each other's favorite characters! There's plenty of reasons for our characters to meet each other in the first place, regardless. It has the potential to be a short term roleplay, in which we just cover the weekend during the convention. Or, if our characters decide to exchange communication with each other, I'm sure they could meet up at any future cons, and make the story long term.

I'll be sharing a small list of fandoms that I'm interested in, just to save us the trouble -

Video Games
  • Fire Emblem
  • Pokemon
  • Borderlands
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Final Fantasy 7 or 15
  • Hades
Anime
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime
  • Code Geass
  • Dragon Ball
  • Sword Art Online
  • RWBY
  • Mushoku Tensei
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • My Hero Academia
  • Black Clover
  • Konosuba
  • Overlord
Honestly, there's a lot that I've seen, so feel free to ask if you have a specific title. Those are just the first few that come to mind. I'll probably add to the list as I remember some of them.
If the idea interests you, feel free to send me a message, and we can get a discussion started.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back