• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cosmix's search for a MxM roleplay!

cosmix

Hello everyone! My name is Kirsty and I'm looking to occupy myself with some more roleplays. To all of the people I'm currently roleplaying with, don't worry! I still like ours, I'm just craving something else for other people. Now, back onto it!

Some disclaimers, I am GMT and if that is a problem, i apologise but I can't help, my schedule is strict, and changing it severely for someone else isn't the way I really swing, currently i ONLY want to do MxM and MxNB at a push, so please don't contact me if our main romance is anything other than this, i can play different types of couples on the side, but i currently only want to do MxM. I'd say I'm literate, the least you'd get is two paragraphs, the minimum, i don't expect the exact same from you, but please reply slightly more or slightly less than i do, unless you seriously are struggling to reply, but other than these little pushbacks, I'm quite chill about what you do.

For ideas, I don't have prompts, but I have pairings! We can brainstorm our ideas if you have one!

A Bartender working late, his favourite local coming in, already drunk.
(for this one, I'd probably base them as slightly older men, late 30's..? but I'm flexible with this!)

Cop seeking help from a Rehabbed "friend"
(I have a good plot for this one!)

A closeted homophobe seeking comfort from the only gay guy he knows, obviously hinting he likes guys too.

Enemies to lovers
(Anything can go with this one, it can even be incorporated with other ideas)

Mob boss x Mob boss
(I also have a plot for this one!)

A wanted outlaw seeking shelter in a village, stumbling upon the guy who wants to put him in jail.

A Fleeing couple from a highly capitalist country, based in a dystopian era.

Two kings/princes, meeting at a ball and falling in love immediately, hiding it from their families.

A duo in a human-dominated zombie apocalypse, fighting for their lives as they run through crowds of completely crazy people, and flesh-eating zombies.

If you guys have any, please PM me! I'd adore to hear if any of you have ideas for me to listen to, which i will do gladly!

I'm down for all of them. Please keep rp below 18+,though. You can expect 1-3 paragraphs from me maximum.. My favorite food is food.

If this plot triggers you, we will not do it. Here's my plot idea:: my character is dating your character's sister. The relationship isn't good, with the girl getting mad over almost everything and wanting to be brought super expensive things. One day your character comes to visit and meets her brother. From his girlfriend he's only heard really bad things about how awful her brother is but when they actually talk...the brother's actually super chill?

Last edited:
I'm down for all of them. Please keep rp below 18+,though. You can expect 1-3 paragraphs from me maximum.. My favorite food is food.

If this plot triggers you, we will not do it. Here's my plot idea:: my character is dating your character's sister. The relationship isn't good, with the girl getting mad over almost everything and wanting to be brought super expensive things. One day your character comes to visit and meets her brother. From his girlfriend he's only heard really bad things about how awful her brother is but when they actually talk...the brother's actually super chill?
Yeah! I'd totally be up for that! Could you PM me to discuss it more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back