• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Cosmic Tales: Robot Girls & Mecha Musumes (ENDED)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

PaulHaynek

The Roleplayer Nobody Likes
The Ark Sector.

This cluster of worlds stands as the new frontier of humanity. In these planets are the robots and humans that lead the reclamation of the galaxies lost to the savage aliens of The Swarm.

The brave Leo, inspiring the people of the verdant Bladine. The fearsome Drake, leading the inhabitants of volcanic Dostrex. And the astute Icey, spreading her knowledge to those living in the snowy Wizdom. These three robot leaders have the responsibility of protecting and expanding these three worlds.

But their duties will not be easy. Robot pirates and bandits stalk the remote parts of the sector. Not to mention the looming presence of The Swarm, and the fear of their return.

------

~ Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ~
It was a particularly snowy season this time around in Wizdom, snowflakes dropping from the sky for several days straight. It was expected a blizzard might hit in a couple of weeks but the cities of Wizdom were no stranger to snowstorms. Still, outside temperatures were below zero but that only hindered the daily activities a little, the humans and robots of Wizdom simply putting an extra layer of clothing until it was warm enough.

Two particular robots, one Kotori and one Tiga, were summoned to a military base in the outskirts of Wizdom's capital city, Corax, located in the middle of the planet. Upon arriving there, they would find the base active with personnel but they were welcomed inside and were told to go to a specific hangar inside. Most of the hangars in the base were closed and inactive save for the one Kotori and Tiga were going into. The hangar was busy, with military robots moving and building and inspecting. A familiar robot, a petite one with pink hair and pink clothes barked orders to the robots. Whatever the operation was, Icey lead it. The leader of Wizdom herself.

Upon seeing the two robots, she waved them over. "Over here! Come here!" Icey then began. "I hope you don't mind being called here from your usual homes but you two have been pretty idle for a long time. I decided to get your gears a little bit running with this op." She then began the briefing. "You see, we've received reports that a particular group of robot pirates are growing pretty powerful. Maybe powerful enough to threaten a city. Their presence is intimidating settlers from expanding and so they will need to be terminated with extreme prejudice."

"But before we deal with this menace, we must first learn the actual strength of this pirate group so we can formulate a battle plan that will minimize, or maybe eliminate, the losses we will incur once we fight them." Icey concluded. "That is why you two are here. You two, and three more others, will go to the pirates' predicted base of operations and scout them out. Learn as much as you can, how many there are, who's leading them, that sort of thing."

"So, are you two up for the job?"

“It has been a long time I've sortied. This will take my attention of whatever curiosity life has shown to my visuals.”

Tiga responded,nodding in acceptance of the mission given to him and the other stranger he currently remains ignorant of. Perhaps he could try different sets of ranged blasts now that it isn't entire a defense mission.

Kotori was looking nervous when they reached Corax. She was summoned by the head ruler of the planet Wizdom herself, and while she imagined this moment in time as Icey revealing that she too had feelings for Kotori, it wasn't. However, Kotori was given a mission.

"Um.... I'll do my best." Kotori responded, before looking away from Icey, and pulling her scarf up to cover her lower face. Just how red was it just now? She felt uneasy, the girl she liked, giving her a huge assignment. Kotori hoped she herself could prove herself.

“You look nervous. Although not out of fear of the assignment we were given. Is something wrong?”

Tiga asked,slightly turning his gaze towards the female automaton ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 /Kotori) beside him. He's been to assigned to fight alongside robots like her very few times,but never once was he able to at least have a better chance of conversing with one at this very moment.

Kotori would glance at the machine next to her, while it was a Humanoid like herself, it was more mechanical in build. She looked away, before answering.

"I-it's nothing important. Really."

"Alright then. Get your gear ready and be back here in five minutes. Your room locations are in a message I've sent to you." Icey concluded.

------

Five minutes later, Kotori and Tiga return to the hangar to find a white and blue vehicle floating above the ground. As denizens of Wizdom, Kotori and Tiga knew the vehicle as a Falcon Transport, Wizdom's military personnel carrier utilizing anti-gravity technology to bypass the planet's usually snowy terrain. Of course, it also bypasses other forms of terrain and it can also fly for a short time, allowing the transport to cross gaps and chasms.

"Kotori, Tiga. Meet your other companions for this mission." Icey introduced two female figures.

One had olive-colored armor and a stoic look upon her face. Her short hair was blonde and her eyes were a tinge of blue. A small cannon was mounted on her shoulder but it did not appear to be her main weapon. Whatever her main weapon was, it was not present at the moment. "Hello, I am Gourai." She humbly bowed. "Let us work hard together in this mission."

The other was a cheerful girl with brown hair tied to a ponytail. She wore white armor that showed no skin and appeared non-robotic. It was soon clear that this girl was human, and likely part of one the Knightly Orders. "And I'm Ao. A Techknight from the Order Of The Grieving Love." She happily introduced herself as well as confirming her position. "I will be piloting the Falcon Transport for this mission. Don't hesitate to rely on me!"

“Pleasure to meet you,Ma'am Gourai and Ma'am Ao.”

Tiga responded,bowing to his other two newly introduced comrades for the operation. Seeing the Galvan Transport hovering above the ground up close reminded Tiga of the "Newton Variable" implemented into him,a technology he remembered reading that the other units before his time didn't have in favour of the plasma barrier conjuration technology. The lack of flight mechanic had meant they could not get out of a sticky situation as easily since they would always have to travel by foot.

Perhaps the events would've been different has some of my ancestors been given the Newton Variable. From what I've seen.....perhaps units of my time needed the ability to conjure a protective barrier more than they do.

Kotori would study Ao for a minute before asking, "How old are you?"
Kotori had slight concerns about weather this girl was a young teen or not. If she was, there was some issues running through her mind involving how and why she would be going on such a dangerous mission with her life ahead at stake.

"How old are you?"

"Err, twenty? I think I'll be turning twenty-one this year." Ao answered before gasping at a realization. "Wait! Do you think I'm too young to be going in this mission?!" She accused Kotori. "I'll have you know that I went through rigorous training in my Order to just be with my best friend here! Do you know how many laps I ran and how many walls I climbed? I had to memorize things I really don't care about and that's just me getting me into a Knight. I had to go through much more to become a Techknight, but at least that was more enjoyable."

"Ao, please calm down." Gourai said to the ranting Ao. "I'm sure that's not what she meant."

"Looks like you four are getting along already. But there's no time to waste, move out when you're ready." Icey ordered.

Ao climbed into the Falcon Transport and began to pilot it, the vehicle hovering higher in the air before a pillar of blue light emerged from it bottom. Getting inside a Falcon Transport was kind of weird but it was necessary to have the other benefits the Falcon Transport had. The transport vehicle had to increase altitude a bit and the passengers need to stand inside the blue pillar of light so they would be lifted up into the transport.

------

Once the scout party was inside, the Falcon Transport went off. The landscapes of Wizdom was usually plains and plains of snow but thanks to terraforming technologies, trees, grasses and other plants suited for tundras and taigas grew in the planet and supplied it with oxygen. They mostly grow around the planet's equator while the north and south extremes of Wizdom were little more than arctic wastelands perpetually covered in ice and snow.

But the weather today was particularly snowy and the grasses and forests were covered with a white blanket of snow. Fortunately, there was no signs of extreme weather and the Falcon Transport sped through the wilderness smoothly.

"Hey, do you two know each other?" Gourai suddenly asked Tiga and Kotori. "You see, me and Ao have known each other since we were children. Well, since she was a child. But I was a combat robot and I thought we were separated forever when I was deployed here in Wizdom. I was very surprised to see Ao again as a Techknight of a Knightly Order."

"Yup, yup! I went through all that just so you wouldn't be alone." Ao puffed in pride over the radio. "So you better appreciate it!"

“We do not.” Tiga responded bluntly, “I've always been assigned to squadrons consisting of automatons from the South not dissimilar to me.”

At least....I usually am assigned to assists other mech-based humanoid automatons,up until 3 months back when I was actually paired with a human. The damage I've sustained during the sortie caused my memory to falter and forget the the identity of that young man however.

Tiga spaced off,his visuals still gazing ahead of him as if he was just staring at the interior for hours to come. Although it might have been the 11th time he's stared off into space during his spare time.

Last edited:
Kotori would shake her head dejectedly.
"I always was left to my own devices. I never once got paired up with anyone else in a mission.... Actually, this is the first time I've been in a mission at all."

She looked down and sighed.
"Although, with my programing, I'd be better suited for an mission focused on taking down an enemy force. Maybe she just wants me here in case things turn south."

"Heads up, I'm detecting movement up ahead." Ao announced over the comms. "I'm gonna have to drop you guys soon."

The Falcon Transport had been traveling for half an hour. The trip had taken the party to a remote area beyond the snow-covered forest and into some rocky terrain. The trees have mostly disappeared and were replaced with boulders and other natural stone and rock formations. "You guys find the location of the pirates. I'll find a place to hide me and this big transport of ours. Contact me once anything comes up and especially if you guys need extraction, okay? I've sent the coordinates of the movement activity to you." The Falcon Transport then deployed the three robots into the field. "Stay safe, you three." Those were Ao's farewell words before speeding away.

Gourai processed the data sent to her before speaking. "The coordinates point to a location a few kilometers north of here. However..." She turned her gaze eastwards and pointed to an elevated terrain. A tall hill of rock and snow but not much else. "We can use that position to possibly get a more advantageous view of the pirates. It will take us more time to get there, however, and that area does not seem to have much cover. What do you two think?"

"I can try and fly up there to see them. I don't think they would notice a single robot out and about if they haven't by chance saw me yet. As long as they don't start shooting, i should be fine."

“I could simply act as the decoy to draw the attention towards myself. There could be more of the targets from what we could scout that may have hidden themselves to act as sudden reinforcements.”

Tiga spoke,looking at Gourai and Kotori.

“But if stealth is the main priority then I'll simply follow the safer path.”

“I could simply act as the decoy to draw the attention towards myself. There could be more of the targets from what we could scout that may have hidden themselves to act as sudden reinforcements.”

"I do not know, Sir Tiga. That would be extremely risky. Not only will that bring danger to us, that will also alert the pirates that we are onto them." Gourai countered before she came up with a plan. "Ah, I know! We'll make use of Miss Kotori's speed and linked comms."

Looking to Kotori, Gourai relayed her plan. "Miss Kotori, fly as high as you can and take a good look at the pirate encampment. Save your visual data and immediately send them to us so we three will be carrying this information. This way, our mission will be accomplished much quicker and we will still have the needed information should something happen to one of us. Err, not that I'm expecting anything to happen to us."

------

Kotori flew up into the air as per Gourai's plan, and got a bird's eye view of the pirate encampment which was also broadcasted to both Gourai and Tiga. There was indeed a pirate encampment, but it was less of an encampment and more of a base. Situated in what appeared to be a mining pit, the place was filled with crude but stable structures and machines. There were entire columns of tanks and vehicles that seemed to have been cobbled together with scrap and junk. Some of them appeared to have been stolen from the militaries of the three worlds. Numerous pirate robots inhabited the base, armed to the teeth with all sorts of guns and launchers and cannons.

This pirate force was large, and Icey was correct to suspect that they might be powerful. "This isn't good." Gourai remarked before suddenly standing straight up and aimed her shoulder cannon at the airborne Kotori.

*BOOM*

Gourai had fired her cannon but it was not Kotori who was the target, rather a stealthy missile heading straight at her. "We've been spotted! Kotori, get out of--" She was cut off when a truck-like vehicle zoomed past her and Tiga. "Damn it!" She cursed.

From this crudely-built truck emerged five bulky, blocky robots with swords and axes, but then a sixth one emerged. The last pirate robot was larger than the rest, a hulking figure of white and green armor armed with steel claws to crush and cut. "Looks like Wizdom's brought the fight to us. No matter, we the Death Skulls, will crush anyone who opposes us! Get them!"

The pirate robots charged at Tiga and Gourai, the latter pulling out a short sword that sparked with electricity. "I'm contacting Ao. We need to hold them off at the very least!" Gourai charged herself into the fray, sword in hand and shoulder cannon blasting.

"Who fired just now-"
Kotori was cut off as a explosion would get in her line of vision, as she shielded herself.

"*Kzzt* Kotori get out of-"

Kotori would return back to the group in time to see the two get attacked by Robots. They looked skeletal in appearance, as Kotori would draw her Weapon.

"Kotori, Beginning armed intervention!"

They ended up finding us in the end. How did they managed to detect Kotori up in the air? ..... doesn't matter. We're taking them down.

Without another word,Tiga flew up slightly and started firing bolt-shaped energy projectiles at the surrounding them.

The smaller robot pirates were no match. Kotori struck from the sky while Tiga and Gourai used their superior fighting skills to make short work of the pirates. Soon, all five of the smaller pirates were mere scrap metal on the frozen ground.

But Gourai let her guard down for a moment and she was snatched up by the brutish leader robot. She was slammed into the ground before being hurled at the pirates' wartruck, doing heavy damage to both the vehicle and to Gourai herself. With Gourai knocked unconscious, the large pirate robot turned his sights to Tiga and let out a loud war cry before leaping high into the air and intending to land on Tiga and crush the Wizdom robot beneath his steel feet.

Fortunately, he was not very fast. Evading him should not be difficult.

For once,gravity was being a generous mistress. Tiga leaped and roll-dodged forward,where he waited to fire the uncharged-Zepellion Beam at the brute's back.

Raising his arms in an "L" shape before firing,Tiga contacted their remaining field comrade (Kotori)( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ) in the air.

“Gourai is incapacitate. Get her out of harm's way. I'll try to take the leader on myself.”

"Fight that guy alone? No, I'll stay to fight. You get Gourai out of here."

Kotori would dash at the pirate robot to attempt to Strike from the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back