• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
F4E38E62-F7B0-42CD-AA7A-E0FA680ECAAB.jpeg
You were kidnapped, though admittedly not in the normal way one would think. Wherever you were, whatever you were doing, some kind of light engulfed you and you could feel yourself come apart atom by atom and reform in a great chamber of metal and darkness. When the lights came on a strange alien revealed itself to you and the others there that you were in fact within your worlds Moon, and that each of the twelve of you had been chosen to inherit the cosmic power of the Zodiac knights so that you could face off against the universal threat known as the Dread. You may have asked if you had a say in the matter, you may have struggled, but the alien didn’t seem to care. It simply fired up a machine that lined several glass tubes up around a sphere before piercing your being with the lights in the shape of a constellation. That was nine months ago and so much has changed for you since then.
~~~
FDBCD605-2A9E-4EB5-9E30-269D94595F70.jpeg
You would’ve woken up about 24 hours After the procedure was completed and would have immediately noticed the differences. You seemed to no longer be bothered by the cold interior of the giant moon base, you found that a brisk jog could take you from one side of the huge structure to the other in a few seconds, which was surprising considering even the inner sphere was over a two hundred kilometers across. However it was probably the ability to fly that was the most obvious change. The alien, whom later revealed itself to be named Xalgo, would help to walk you through the new changes, he would even allow you to be teleported back home to enjoy your normal life so long as you arrived at least once a day for an hour of training.

You likely have asked plenty of questions and even if you hadn’t Xalgo would have Explained what was going on. His people, The Cadmia, were the rulers of the universe nearly a billion years ago and they had mastered the power of manipulating the universe itself. However their poking and prodding on the boundaries of reality itself invited in something unnatural. The Dread, a strange infection of reality itself that would tear apart matter and energy and reform it into abominations that existed solely to spread the infection. While the Cadmia fought valiantly they had nearly been driven to extinction, which would have wiped all life in the universe as they were the only ones at the time. When it seemed that all was lost they managed to craft the first Zodiac knights who managed to seal the Dread in a massive dark void which would forever show up as a dark spot in the universe tens of thousands of galaxy widths across. While successful the aftershocks of their conflict were tremendous, only a handful remained alive and the rest had been corrupted and fell. sadly their solution was a temporary one, it could last a decade or a billion years but regardless the dread would one day break free and thus a plan would be made to brace the universe for their return.

The remaining Cadmia designed massive cosmic Energy Batteries that would gather the cosmic energy for as long as they existed with countless redundancies set up to make them self repairing and nearly impossible to destroy. They would then chose a planet for these batteries to revolve around and finally take bits of their genetic codes to design the building blocks of life for that world before setting the batteries to collect and protect the planet automatically and then going into a temporal stasis which would freeze them in time until the presence of the dread would be detected and the remaining Cadmia would awaken .

The Earths Cosmic battery woke up the last of the Cadmia, a being named Xalgo. This occurred nearly a hundred years ago in the year 1922. He then spent the next century trickling technology to humanity and slowly shifting cultures to be more accepting of technology and to think more scientifically about things so that when he pulled the candidates for the Knighting process they would be more able to understand what had occurred to them. All the while he has looked on in horror as one by one the worlds his brethren guarded fell day by day. When the nearest and last of his people fell only four light years away he figured his time for preparation had ended and he snatched up the twelve humans who would best manifest the powers and traits of the Zodiac knights. That was nine months ago and you were one of the twelve that were snatched up. Having told you all what’s coming he hopes that the training he has given you will be enough, but knows full well that your potential is far from being realized, hopefully you will be able to channel the full power of the Zodiac knights before the Dreads weight bears down upon the world, because as of now the earth is the last bastion of life in the universe and should the earth fall any ability to rebuild the universe falls with it.
~~~
205122E0-4BA2-4EC0-AAB5-31B26C084D36.jpeg
There are twelve Zodiac Knights to choose from and While your allowed to come up
With the abilities they possess there are parameters. First your abilities must fit the element and due to their being multiple signs of the same element just manipulating that element will not suffice. Luckily there is a framework to build off of.

All Zodiac Knights posses Five “Techniques” That make up their power and as they grow and develop the will progressively learn more techniques. Despite them being different for each zodiac they possess the same basic functions.

Passive- A special ability that is always active for the zodiac knights, such as generating Heat with motion, Halfing all damage taken while ones feet are touching the ground, Being able to regenerate faster when in contact with the air etc.

Reflex- A typically weak ability that can be triggered with basically no prep time and consumes very little energy to use making it easily spamable, make sure you like it as this will be the technique you are able to use most often. At the start this ability should be able to level a skyscraper in a single blow or have the energy equivalent.

Mighty- A heavy powerful technique that packs incredible power behind it. This will be your special move like Goku and his kamehameha. It’s got a wind up time that makes it situational but if you can fire it off few things will be able to withstand it. This ability at the start should be capable of leveling multiple city blocks in a single blow or have the energy Equivalent.

Armament- The Ability to spawn a weapon that can channel the cosmic energy more efficiently. It can focus all previous techniques except for your passive to make them twice as powerful upon use.

True Manifestation- A technique that allows you to channel the full cosmic power of the zodiac knight, it transforms you into an avatar of the selected zodiac and will allow the user a whopping tenfold multiplier on what abilities they possess.
~~~
Zodiac Knights also possess uniform abilities that each one possesses at varying levels. These Are Strength, Speed, Durability, Regeneation, and survivability. These five Abilities will be represented by a stat Chart ranging from 1-10 with 35 points to be spent wherever you see fit. Only one stat can be a ten on this chart and in the Cs it will look like this

Strength-1-10 (How physically strong you are.)
Speed-1-10 (How fast you move both in and out of combat.)
Durability-1-10 (How much damage it takes just to get past your hardened skin.)
Recovery-1-10 (How fast you regenerate, and how quickly your energy recovers.)
Survivability- 1-10 (Both inside and outside of combat how good are you at identifying threats, responding to them, and even gritting your teeth through the pain.)

~~~
Roles

Ares- Fire Element- Jigajig Jigajig
Pisces-Water Element- Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Aquarius-Wind Element-Open
Capricorn-Earth Element- AbyssFlower AbyssFlower
Sagittarius- Fire Element- PatriasLover PatriasLover
Scorpio-Water Element- Et cetera Et cetera
Libra- Wind Element- Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Virgo-Earth Element-Open
Leo- Fire Element- Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Cancer-Water Element- bayleen bayleen
Gemini-Wind Element- Nightshade98 Nightshade98
Taurus-Earth Element- VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

Last edited:
Also if it wasn’t Obvious I will be playing the alien Xalgo.

And before anyone asks. Ophiuchus is reserved for plot purposes and thus is not listed.

Alrighty then your claims have been marked. I’ll get a Cs up today and you guys can start creation. Needless to say we will still have room but we should have enough to start.

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Jigajig Jigajig VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator Nightshade98 Nightshade98 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia yutohase yutohase

lemme see what you all have in mind.

Ill have Xalgo up sooner or later.

And ive finished Xalgo hope he seems like a good character to you guys, i havent seen what you have in mind for your characters but i certainly hope he lives up to the quality of the coming cast.

I've been thinking about it, and while the premise is certainly interesting, I'm not exactly sure if I'm going to enjoy being kidnapped and conscripted to face off against a universal threat, so I'm going to respectfully bow out before it starts. You can open the Leo spot back up. Thanks, and I'm sorry to disappoint.

Question
I've been thinking about it, and while the premise is certainly interesting, I'm not exactly sure if I'm going to enjoy being kidnapped and conscripted to face off against a universal threat, so I'm going to respectfully bow out before it starts. You can open the Leo spot back up. Thanks, and I'm sorry to disappoint.

I don't understand...your saying you wouldn't enjoy making a character in this situation or you wouldn't like this happening to you..in which case it doesn't matter because its not gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back