• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Corvallis Academy [Applications Closed ]

This looks interesting, but I'm torn between which magic source is my favorite. My current favorite character in webcomics uses light powers, I'm a Capricorn so I'm earthy, and dreams I've had always have me with Earth-like powers. But Moon sounds pretty cool. @_@ You've got a really good idea here.

This looks interesting, but I'm torn between which magic source is my favorite. My current favorite character in webcomics uses light powers, I'm a Capricorn so I'm earthy, and dreams I've had always have me with Earth-like powers. But Moon sounds pretty cool. @_@ You've got a really good idea here.
Thank you! Until your character graduates they can use all types of magic, there's no rush right now (The conduit moment doesn't limitates what magic you can use/learn)

Thank you! Until your character graduates they can use all types of magic, there's no rush right now (The conduit moment doesn't limitates what magic you can use/learn)
Okay. I can put up a character sheet soon, but my art isn't nearly as good as those already there.

Hot damn, lol, you got a lot of interest. Room for one more?

My soul says sun because Oo, shiny, sparky fire, but my brain is beating it back with an earth-magic stick like okay, but shapeshifters, tho

Hello, all! This sounds really interesting and I was thinking of trying out a group rp again :) I haven’t spotted any organized lists of characters yet, so correct me if there is one already, but does anyone know if there’s a certain one of the four conduits we need more of? Having a problem deciding on my own haha

Hello, all! This sounds really interesting and I was thinking of trying out a group rp again :) I haven’t spotted any organized lists of characters yet, so correct me if there is one already, but does anyone know if there’s a certain one of the four conduits we need more of? Having a problem deciding on my own haha
Well, based on conduit moments so far we have 4 earth, 3 moon, 2 sun and 2 sky.

Right now we have 11 posted characters

As spoiler bread said:

Sky: 2, Sun: 2, Moon: 3, Earth: 4

I must clarify that you can still use magic of other sources aside from your conduit moment one, so there's no pressure on choosing a particular conduit source

Ooh, ok. I dunno why I thought that was your main source. Is it that they learn parts of all four and just have to choose one at the end of school?
also, do we need more male or female characters, in particular? I can do either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back