• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Corvallis Academy [Applications Closed ]

Ooh, ok. I dunno why I thought that was your main source. Is it that they learn parts of all four and just have to choose one at the end of school?
also, do we need more male or female characters, in particular? I can do either.
Totally my fault, I kinda didn't tell in the pitch

I'm not looking for a particular rooster, any gender (if an) is alright

I’m interested if you’re still open! Leaning towards sun or sky magic
Of course! Make your CS uwu

So far we have 4 male, 4 female, 2 androgynious and 1 non binary

Lol, more even that I thought 🤔 that's cool (Not that it matters either way, just that usually one has to make rules about it so it's fun to see it happening in the wild)

Curious if this is still open for applications? I find Moon & Sky magic to be really interesting! Though I do have a question; I believe the similarities to the Owl House have been mentioned in the OOC thread and I was wondering, with that in mind, has there ever been a witch in this world's history that did not graduate or have their magic sealed?

Curious if this is still open for applications? I find Moon & Sky magic to be really interesting! Though I do have a question; I believe the similarities to the Owl House have been mentioned in the OOC thread and I was wondering, with that in mind, has there ever been a witch in this world's history that did not graduate or have their magic sealed?
Go ahead and make your CS uwu this is still open, we barely just started

That's kinda a plot point so i'll keep quiet about it e.e You'll find out soon if you join

You've got my interest as well, been a while since I did one of these.

I'm focusing mostly on Sun magic, but I'm not quite taking Sky off the table. But rest assured its probably gonna be one or the other by the time my CS is done.

Is this still open? Ive got questions about the magic system. Mostly want to know how open it is to creative interpretation.

Hello.... is it too late to have me join in? I really like the idea behind this roleplay and I wish I saw it sooner. : (
(also I really like magic that pertains to water and or nature)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back