• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here
Ahhhhh Sorry if I posted in the wrong chat I’m new to the site this is like the second time I’ve done it I was just curious of what the plot is and if I could join

Ahhhhh Sorry if I posted in the wrong chat I’m new to the site this is like the second time I’ve done it I was just curious of what the plot is and if I could join

No problem my dude! trust me I did the exact same thing when I first joined RPNation too 👍

The basic rundown of the plot is there’s this battle going on against these two gods by the names of Weerlig, a god of lightning and Duisternis, a god of darkness. Duisternis is in the process of corrupting the minds and souls of all that exist within the multiverse in order to gain an army like none other. In order to fight back against his evil reign Weerlig has summoned a team composed of the multiverse’s best heroes to stop him and his army before all that we know falls into Duisternis’ clutch. However things won’t be easy as one of Duisternis’ greatest powers is that of his influence over our characters. Depending on a character’s actions they may find themselves being slowly corrupted by Duisternis’ will, leading to in the most extreme situations that character fully defecting and joining the side of darkness. However as long as these heroes stay true of heart there’s no need to fret as who knows what they’ll be able to do when united against such a threat.

Wow that kinda sounded like a cheesy video game ad didn’t it 😅 but that’s pretty much the basic rundown of the plot. As for joining Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire has final say on the matter but as long as you post a character sheet and he accepts it you’ll be all good to go. I myself would be super excited to see you join!

No problem my dude! trust me I did the exact same thing when I first joined RPNation too 👍

The basic rundown of the plot is there’s this battle going on against these two gods by the names of Weerlig, a god of lightning and Duisternis, a god of darkness. Duisternis is in the process of corrupting the minds and souls of all that exist within the multiverse in order to gain an army like none other. In order to fight back against his evil reign Weerlig has summoned a team composed of the multiverse’s best heroes to stop him and his army before all that we know falls into Duisternis’ clutch. However things won’t be easy as one of Duisternis’ greatest powers is that of his influence over our characters. Depending on a character’s actions they may find themselves being slowly corrupted by Duisternis’ will, leading to in the most extreme situations that character fully defecting and joining the side of darkness. However as long as these heroes stay true of heart there’s no need to fret as who knows what they’ll be able to do when united against such a threat.

Wow that kinda sounded like a cheesy video game ad didn’t it 😅 but that’s pretty much the basic rundown of the plot. As for joining Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire has final say on the matter but as long as you post a character sheet and he accepts it you’ll be all good to go. I myself would be super excited to see you join!
Anhhh thank you so much for explaining it it sounds awesome ! And ok I’ll post the character I’m wanting to join as now I hope they accept me it sounds super fun! C:

Name: Lance McClain
Franchise (Oc or Canon) Voltron
Appearance:
Skills (Not abilities or forms.):
-Marksman
- Swordsman
- Somewhat good leadership skills
Abilities: Lance is the paladin of the red lion, which helps form Voltron a giant space robot. (idk how else to describe it ) Being a paladin Lance uses a bayard which transforms into a rifle / Altean broadsword. He is also somewhat durable, and is very intelligent when it comes down to fighting, and helping the team.

Attachments

• 94ABF568-F020-4451-B408-63784F8BFCCC.jpeg
    94ABF568-F020-4451-B408-63784F8BFCCC.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 3
Name: Lance McClain
Franchise (Oc or Canon) Voltron
Appearance:
Skills (Not abilities or forms.):
-Marksman
- Swordsman
- Somewhat good leadership skills
Abilities: Lance is the paladin of the red lion, which helps form Voltron a giant space robot. (idk how else to describe it ) Being a paladin Lance uses a bayard which transforms into a rifle / Altean broadsword. He is also somewhat durable, and is very intelligent when it comes down to fighting, and helping the team.
Accepted. I beieve that the rp thread is at the top and I'll invite you to the ooc dm.

Name: Movie Sonic
Franchise (Oc or Canon) Canon Sonic Movie
Appearance:
OIP.jpeg
Skills (Not abilities or forms.): Speed
Abilities: N/A
Transformations (Please Provide Image of at least 1 form.)
Super:
gi9vjhz7h5z41.jpg
Other:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back