• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lance turned to the guy who approached him , he let out a another huff but then tried to lighten up. “Hi, the names Lance” He smiled slightly “Um thanks “ He added as Pit welcomed him to the team. “So, how long have you been here for Huh? I’ve Just got here and it feels like a century ” He muttered. As his eyes drifted away fully taking it all in.

Last edited:
Movie Shadow
Movie Shadow.jpg
Shadow knew that something was different about him. Something quite odd. He also knew that it involved his other self. Normally he would have interrupted all the idle chatter for the case of the mission but the idle chatter provided him a cover to get lost in his own thoughts about what this odd feeling was and why he knew exactly where his other self was.

Movie Amy
Movie Amy.jpg
Amy could clearly tell something was bother the man in which she was engaged to. They weren't married but they were past dating since Sonic ended up with Sally. However she also knew that when something bothered Shadow not to bring it up unless he was in a good mood. Oh who was she kidding he was never in a good mood, but when he seemed more friendly would be the time to bring it up.

Pit
3%
“I’m not the best at keeping track of time but if I had to guess…” Pit thought Lance’s question over with a face scrunched up in concentration. Finally he’d respond. “At most we’ve probably been here for seven or so hours? Longer than my usual missions but nothing too crazy either. Plus with how much has happened already time kind of just starts to blur after a while” The group had gone through quite a lot in such little time. There was the obvious getting zapped into another universe, then the brawl between a Shadow and Exe, then that Shadow getting fully corrupted and defecting, meeting up with Canon Shadow and Amy, getting attacked by a horde of monsters that forced them to literally break the laws of reality just to evade, meeting a giant tentacle monster who turned into a little girl, and finally meeting Lance. It was safe to say that this wasn’t an average day by any means.

As the angel reflected on the days past events he’d notice Weerlig take his leave from the main group, Cthulhu’s observation reminding of a certain goddess he held dear. It seems someone else took notice of this similarity as suddenly a voice enter the young angel’s mind sounding rather similar to his own yet holding a tone far too patronizing for it to belong to Pit himself.

~~Getting other people to do all his dirty work without lifting a finger of his own? Sounds a lot like a certain goddess we all know~~

He rolled his eyes, snapping back “Last time I checked nobody here asked for your opinion”

[For the newer peeps, whenever something is written ~~Like This~~ Then any character who isn’t a some kind of deity won’t be able to hear it. Think of it as the private dms of the gods except Pit’s posting all his replies to it publicly]

Last edited:
Pit
3%
“I’m not the best at keeping track of time but if I had to guess…” Pit thought Lance’s question over with a face scrunched up in concentration. Finally he’d respond. “At most we’ve probably been here for seven or so hours? Longer than my usual missions but nothing too crazy either. Plus with how much has happened already time kind of just starts to blur after a while” The group had gone through quite a lot in such little time. There was the obvious getting zapped into another universe, then the brawl between a Shadow and Exe, then that Shadow getting fully corrupted and defecting, meeting up with Canon Shadow and Amy, getting attacked by a horde of monsters that forced them to literally break the laws of reality just to evade, meeting a giant tentacle monster who turned into a little girl, and finally meeting Lance. It was safe to say that this wasn’t an average day by any means.

As the angel reflected on the days past events he’d notice Weerlig take his leave from the main group, Cthulhu’s observation reminding of a certain goddess he held dear. It seems someone else took notice of this similarity as suddenly a voice enter the young angel’s mind sounding rather similar to his own yet holding a tone far too patronizing for it to belong to Pit himself.

~~Getting other people to do all his dirty work without lifting a finger of his own? Sounds a lot like a certain goddess we all know~~

He rolled his eyes, snapping back “Last time I checked nobody here asked for your opinion”

[For the newer peeps, whenever something is written ~~Like This~~ Then any character who isn’t a some kind of deity won’t be able to hear it. Think of it as the private dms of the gods except Pit’s posting all his replies to it publicly]

(So Cthulhu would be able to hear it then?)

Pit
3%

Lance nodded “So I take there’s no escape huh? Has anyone tried?” He asked. From what he had seen there was no way out. He would just have to accept it, he was stuck here with everyone else. He turned his attention back to weerling as he walked off then raised a eyebrow at Pit “Huh?” He said as he looked to Pit “Are you ok?”

Movie Shadow
Movie Shadow.jpg
"No escape kid. None execpt death or victory." Even he flinched at the mention of death since he had a higher risk than the others. If anyone killed his other self he would die, and vice versa.

Bay
- Assassin Cheetah -
Form: Possession
Corrupted: ~

Bay then smirked lightly and walked past Pit, swiping her tail across his shoulders. Why am I stupid? she questioned herself. Bay then shifted her gaze to another newcomer. She slowly pats over and sits down nearby. She dips her large head to him and speaks, "hello there."​

Pit
3%

Before Dark Pit could reply, Lance stole away Pit’s attention, expressing concern over Pit seemingly talking to himself. “Huh? Oh, yeah I’m fine, just having a chat with somebody. I always forget that humans can’t hear Lady Palutena and the others when I talk to them” He’d elaborate as he pointed to his head. “It’s one of the many perks to being an angel” Though as Pit thought about it, if Lance had worried about Pit talking to himself, isn’t it likely that other humans have thought the same thing as well and just never said it outright. As this reality dawned on him he couldn’t help but bemoan, “Ah jeez, there’s probably a bunch of people out there who think I’m literally crazy aren’t there?” Thankfully the sudden sensation Bay’s tail swiping across his back was enough to pull him away from that embarrassing thought.​

After asking Pit if they where ok he heard somebody mention ’Death or Victory ‘ those words hit close to home. It was the Galras motto ‘Victory or death’. Though Lance did not respond to it, his expression just changed slightly as it made him think about his friends. Though he still Listened to Pit as they talked “It’s cool, I have a connection with a giant flying red lion” He smiled a little as he continued to listen “Maybe, but I don’t think your crazy.” He assured Pit then turned his attention to a cheetah looking creature. “Hey” He said looking towards them

Bay
- Assassin cheetah -
Form: Possession
corrupted: ~

Bay dips her head and lightly whispers to Pit, "are you okay? You seem stressed."​

A dimensional rift has opened up. You must find and close these rifts now. Otherwise, the universe you are currently in shall corrupt and eventually shatter revealing the universes secrets. Those who see the universal secrets are punished.

No but is this allowed
Um.......I kind of was experitminting with in rp everyone being equal ground and only guiding choices of objectives when required like Movie Shadow v Infintius Shadow and the others having to fight past an enemy to assist their ally. But besides required times I tried to let the rp be guided by everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back