Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but everyone permanently loses all sense of taste.

I wish that I could draw in any style I wanted (bruh talk about unrealistic dreams?)

Granted but you could only draw with crayons and everyone will think you traced it off someone else.

(Man I feel you though. I wish I could draw like most of my friends can xD )

I wish I had the power to bring any and all videogame character into our world.

Granted but everyone else you love will perish in 3 years.

I wish I could speak all languages

Granted but you will never sound any better than a 5th grader first starting out with said instrument.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

Granted but your knowledge knows no bounds and it drives you insane.

I wish I could teleport into video games and live their lives whenever I wanted xD

That sounds cool, but whenever you jump into the video game characters, they jump into your real life and control of your own body.

Grabted but all the music youd be able to play is country fiddle.

Superfly47 Superfly47 oh god no I do not want any of the characters I play in games to be inside my body Dx games like borderlands and dbd would be bad >.>

I wish I could tell what babies were babbling about so I could get them what they wanted

Ya know what wish granted! However you now will suffer through crippling bipolar depression with seething impenent rage. Making it impossible to find a singing group that will enjoy your company.

I wish to know how I died so I can avoid doing that activity as long as possible.

You die bathing so you avoid bathing in an attempt to live forever, but you get increasingly dirty. Eventually the towns people get sick of your stench and throw you into the shower where you hit your head and die.

I wish I could ride on a flying cow.

You can cook, but you become a slave to a giant ogre that forces you to cook amazing food all day long that only he eats and you eat dog food.

I wish I could control the wind.

Granted, but whenever you sneeze it causes a random hurricane to appear and devastate hundreds.

I wish I could control minds.
Granted, the only controls you have are to turn them on or off. But you don't really get the chance to use the on function much since there are very few brain-dead people kept on life support.

I wish I could control the flow of time, just by thinking of the desired speed in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back