Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but your invincibility comes from being able to knock out any enemy with embarrassing farts.

I wish I could have a bag of chips that would magically never run out.

Granted, but you have to pay billions of dollars to get another chip.

I wish that I could actually win a match in TF2.

granted but throughout each match you play you have 5 yr olds screaming in the background

i wish the my team actually stayed on the payload

(Ha! Jokes on you i turned off voice!! :P)
Granted but it's always when you're the defensive team and they get blown up by soldiers.

I wish that more "millennials" would play and appreciate Nintendo.

Granted. Nintendo becomes the most popular gaming company in the world, almost overnight. However, all the producers and designers (including Miyamoto) die from alcohol poisoning after celebrating their success with copious amounts of Sake. Kimishima (CEO of Nintendo) panics, and in a rush, hires a handful of new designers and producers to fill the hole in Nintendo. These new youngsters begin to make and green light new Nintendo games with new titles and concepts, however they seem to market towards what is currently popular with the mainstream gaming community (Battle Royals, Hero based MOBAs, etc.) Nintendo classic titles such as Zelda, Mario, Kirby and Pokemon are put to the wayside and are eventually lost and forgotten.

I wish I wasn't procrastinating.

granted-you are the most diligent worker ever however you become so consumed with work your significant other leaves you

i wish i could rewind time

Granted but throughout the film, you have epeleptic seizures

i wish i didnt have an exam tomorrow

Granted but the teacher decided to waive the test for any student that can give a 5 minute presentation on the subject.

I wish I could eat all I wanted and not get fat.

granted but you will become addicted to eating resulting in you ending up poor and broke

i wish communism rises once more

Granted. Once again, this heavily flawed form of government crumbles.

I wish people would stop advocating for communism.

Granted. This is achieved long after your lifetime, and only because humans have progressively destroyed the environment, thereby forcing the human race to emigrate en masse to a planet light years away. Only then is world peace achieved.

I wish that we could turn back time to the good old days. (No, really. I have IB exams and I'm really screwed for chem :"( Send help)

granted but you always think about your past mistakes all the time that you are by yourself

i wish i was older

Users who are viewing this thread

Back