Corrupt a Wish

ViciousVip3R

Merchant of Death, Quest Log Fanatic
Pretty self explanatory, the person above will say a wish and then you will corrupt it.
Example:
Poster 1: I wish I had a million dollars.
Poster 2: Granted, but you receive all the money in pennies.
---
I'll start:
I wish I had some pizza...

granted, but you won't have teeth
i feel bad for you thought ^.^

i wish i had water control powers

You get good beer in Afghanistan. But everyone dogpiles you for it and your beer can is crushed.

I wish my headache would go away a little faster.

Granted. Your headache clears immediately, but it settles into your joints multiplied a hundred times over.

I wish I could actually get a decent pizza once in a while.

The wish pizza will only ever be decent and any other pizzas consumed before wish pizza cannot be anything more than decent.

I wish I had a girlfriend.

Wish granted. Your new girlfriend is even more psycho than Annie from Misery. You spend the rest of your short life in fear of her.

I wish I had a time machine.

Wish granted. Your new girlfriend is even more psycho than Annie from Misery. You spend the rest of your short life in fear of her.

I wish I had a time machine.
Granted, but you can only travel forward 1 minute.

I wish I had a nice car.

Granted. You have an absolutely stellar sports car. Too bad it's a Matchbox car.

I wish my job was closer to home.

Granted, lionfish are now attracted to you.

I wish i didnt have such dark thoughts about humanity and how it works

Wish granted. Now you only think of happy thoughts when referring to Hitler, Stalin or any similar instances of the dark side of humanity.

I wish to have incredible cooking skills.

Granted. You can now cook amazing dishes, but only foods you despise, and you must eat everything you cook.

I wish I could see in the dark.

You can control minds, but you lose your memory after every mind controlled.

I wish that my wishes didn't get corrupted.

You lose the ability to make wishes. You must now be a genie in a bottle for 1,000 years and nobody ever picks you up.

I wish people would stop treating me like a scary witch.

Granted. You are now more popular than the most famous movie star ever. People hound you every second of every day. You never have a single moment to yourself.

I wish I were a vampire.

Granted. Everyone loves Metal, but musicians now only know how to play polkas...And all recordings are corrupted and unplayable.

I wish I wasn't a vampire anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back