Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but he lives on the other side if the planet. Even though deep down he loves you, he never finds out who you are, and you never meet.

I wish for world peace

Granted, but this female ends up being a trap.

I wish for eternal life so that I may spend it with my demon gals

Granted.
Whatever that fandom is for - it does not exist anymore.

I wish I could fast forward through the next year of my life so I can skip the last year of uni and all the stress of finding a flat.

Granted but now you’re overloaded with debt and student loans

I wish I wasn’t tired.

Granted. You now always feel like you've just shotgunned a half dozen Redbulls: jittery, anxious, palpitations, tremors, and the feeling that if you don't run a marathon right now you're going to explode.

I wish I didn't have to quarantine

Granted, but now you’re immune system is extremely weak to COVID, you’re diagnosed with it, and have 3 days to live

I wish I didn’t have to pay taxes

Granted. Your in jail for fraud. It doesn't matter that you did or didn't pay- they still exist.

I wish I could be my avatar, in the living world. Said Avatar would be 3D, animate, anthropomorphic and have the same powers that this Avatar has.

Granted, but you’re captured by the government and experimented on.

I wish I had a good wish to come up with.

(I've personally always wanted that to happen. It's also canon for the character later in their life.)

Granted, but you already used your first wish learning what to wish for.

I wish that I have a cake of my favorite flavor, and in a adequate size for 6 people, while not becoming allergic to any ingredients, and that I will never drop the cake wished for, and neither will anyone else, along with the cake never spoiling, including the fact that I shall lose nothing in the process, physical or not.

Last edited:
Granted, but the cake tastes terrible despite being your favorite flavor because the baker accidentally used salt instead of sugar.

I wish none of us had to take on jobs/work that we hate.

Granted, disease runs rampant because nobody wanted to clean the port-a-pottys

I wish for a tub of my favorite ice-cream

Granted, but the rest of your team is still bad and they blame you for the loss.
I wish I could fix my sleep schedule.

Granted, but the cake tastes terrible despite being your favorite flavor because the baker accidentally used salt instead of sugar.
(DAMN IT-)

Granted, but your still exhausted.

I wish- No. Fuck it-
I wish that I have a cake of my favorite flavor, and in a adequate size for 6 people, while not becoming allergic to any ingredients, and that I will never drop the cake wished for, and neither will anyone else, along with the cake never spoiling, including the fact that I shall lose nothing in the process, physical or not, along with the cake being perfectly backed with all ingredients correctly used.

Granted, but you barely make it above passing.

I wish I could make waifu’s real, waifus for everyone!

Granted, but you barely make it above passing.
Hey, Cs get degrees!

Granted; the world is now facing an overpopulation crisis. Mass starvation, homelessness and political unrest (both over the starvation/homelessness and whether or not the waifus qualify for citizenship) ensue.

I wish for a safe, widely available, and 100% effective cure for the coronavirus.

Granted, a lot of people refuse to take it, because they're idiot or conspiracy theorists who think it will implant microchips or make them autistic, gay, or do whatever other ridiculous thing they can think off.

I wish that kale tasted like chocolate while still remaining healthy

Granted, but he quickly became clingy

I wish I ruled the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back