Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but they will reject you branches that have longer twigs.

I wish that the wish you wish wouldn't get corrupted.

Granted. But in order to gain inspiration it eats your toes.

I wish coronavirus suddenly turned into a zombie virus and that everyone who got it turned into a zombie.

Granted. But in order to gain inspiration it eats your toes.

I wish coronavirus suddenly turned into a zombie virus and that everyone who got it turned into a zombie.
Granted, but everyone who isn't affected by the virus gets hit with a new wave of virus.

Granted. But the coffee was poisoned and by drinking it all four of you die. Also, one of the four of you poisoned it knowing that these political secrets should never be shared outside that cafe's walls.

I wish for Audrey 2. No reason in particular.

(I didn't know what that was; I only looked that up, so i'm sorry if this is out of character :p
Btw your signature made me giggle :closed eyes open smile:)
Granted, but it now thirsts for your blood and comes after you everyday at lunch time. Goodbye, action of peacefully eating food.

I wish my sisters would stop bringing out toys and cluttering the table.

(I didn't know what that was; I only looked that up, so i'm sorry if this is out of character :p
Btw your signature made me giggle :closed eyes open smile:)
Granted, but it now thirsts for your blood and comes after you everyday at lunch time. Goodbye, action of peacefully eating food.

I wish my sisters would stop bringing out toys and cluttering the table.
Wish granted, but now your sisters are bringing out there toys and cluttering the floors! It's like a minefield out there...

I wish Mr. Dimentio remembered to post a wish I could corrupt as revenge for them calling me a boomer, I'm only 33 dammit

Granted. People that can count acknowledge that you are not a boomer. but there are people out there that can't count watch out.

I wish my stepmom's dog, Holly, was nicer and didn't bite me every two seconds or intentionally go into my room at 6 in the morning to lick my face and scare my cats.

Granted. The world is now reversed, humans are the animals and dogs are the dominant sapient species that keep them as pets. Your dog is super nice, a true gentleman, and you are his favorite pet. You are the last sentient human on Earth and if you try to explain yourself, everyone will take it as a funny trick and not take you seriously.
Also, cats cease to exist.

I wish my internet wasn’t constantly dying on me, and just let me have a proper connection from here on out.

Granted. You have a proper connection from here on out. But in order to get that connection you must do a funny dance in a stupid costume and send it to one stranger on the net in order for it to work.

I wish that I had a pet dragon.

The only skill you haven't mastered to the point of artistic perfection is actually landing the damn thing so nobody lets you fly.

I wish you have a great day!

Granted. But now you don't have a death and live perpetually forever and watch as everybody you care about dies.

I wish for snakes. no context, just snakes.

Granted. But now you don't have a death and live perpetually forever and watch as everybody you care about dies.

I wish for snakes. no context, just snakes.
Granted! The snakes are extremely venomus and know voodoo now!!!

I wish my classmates didn't hate me

Granted. But now they are zombies and will attempt to eat you and start an apocalypse if you do not try to kill them first.

I wish aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back