Corrupt a Wish

(if I were pregnant I would hope I had a vagina.)

Granted, but you're a cat with rabbies who chases his own tail.

I wish my hands were see through.
(I'm not that sadistic)
Granted, you can only partially see through you hands and see that disgusting flesh prison you have.
I wish I was a mother.

Granted, but you don't know who your child is, you spend your whole life searching, and you never find your child. (writing this made me kinda sad)

I wish I was a hydra.

Granted, but you don't know who your child is, you spend your whole life searching, and you never find your child. (writing this made me kinda sad)

I wish I was a hydra.
(Nice spin on it, I throught you have made me a mother to an elderich deity.)
Granted, you're a hydra, but microscopic
I wish my crush liked me back.

(thanks, I did initially think about a tyrannical child)
Granted, your crush likes you, but when he goes to buy roses for you, he discovers that he's allergic to them and drops dead.

I wish I could walk through walls.

Granted, but you only go back to one second ago.

I wish to finish my math homework in a minute.

Granted, but you lose your entire book bag on the way to school when you're terrorized by a local roughian from your math class. When you try to explain to the teacher why you are unable to present your homework, you have to make up an excuse to avoid further antagonizing this social predator. As a result, the teacher doesn't believe you, suspecting that you just didn't do the homework and are now lying about it.

You end up put on the spot in front of the entire class, and the math teacher calls your parents, so you get even more static when you get home.

I wish that wishes weren't real, and therefore couldn't be granted, or corrupted. Plot twist.

Last edited:
I wish that wishes weren't real, and therefore couldn't be granted, or corrupted. Plot twist.

Since wishes are no longer real, you can't wish for them to not be real, thus trapping yourself in something akin to a grandfather paradox.

I wish I no longer suffered from headaches.

Granted, but your headaches are replaced with random pain.

I wish I had Deviantart Core.

Granted. Your hair is soft but it actually turned into snakes with soft fur instead of scales and constantly hiss in your ear while you're trying to sleep.

I wish I was an immortal shapeshifter.

I wish I was an immortal shapeshifter.
Done, but one day you wish for the sweet release of death after the long years of staying alive to one day finally solve your identity crisis, but you can't die no matter what you do.

Granted. You're not autistic anymore but without that burden your intelligence spreads so fast that you can't properly communicate in a conversation due to your high intellect.

I wish my sister would finally finish playing minecraft and give me my tablet back. Oh, I also wish I had a kitten on my lap. QwQ

Granted. You're not autistic anymore but without that burden your intelligence spreads so fast that you can't properly communicate in a conversation due to your high intellect.

I wish my sister would finally finish playing minecraft and give me my tablet back. Oh, I also wish I had a kitten on my lap. QwQ
(Buddy. That's not how autism works. It's a spectrum that affects communication and social norms for us. I'm sure you know what it is. I wanted to properly communicate and not be seen as stupid.)
Your sister is done playing minecraft and gives you the tablet back, but it's destroyed. Also the kitten is so fluffy, you mistake it for a dust bunny.

I wish I was a baby again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back